Reviews for What Better Use For Your Millennium Item?
Sylvia Viridian chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
LOL!
pisces071 chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
funny chapter! i'm looking forward to the next.

update again soon!
Sephi-chan and Team Celsius chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
"No," Joey retorted. "I want to curl into a little ball and hide under a table and suck my thumb."

...Man, that was hilarious!

UPDATE! _
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
::lol:: update again soon
hobbit13 chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
Of course we know you're not serious. *laughs* This is pure insanity, hell, it's better than some of the parodies of the show I've read. At least I can drool over the characters in this one without having serious Fruedian breakdowns. And yes, pleasse kep the teasers. It's rather nice to know what will happen next in this...uhm...insanity. *chuckles* Yugi and Yami have a serious denial problem. Though Weevil as a psychologist is mildly (okay, really, really, really) disturbing (he is a twit). In fact all of the couples have problems, but that's all right. It's funny! Shadi and objects of any size really don't go together do they?
Bakura'n-Yugis-chick chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
Keep writting! I love the spoilers!
Ryua Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
I love this story, I really really do. And they're all so cool, especially the way Seto can never just say something, he has to yell and insult while doing it...
Bakura'n-Yugis-chick chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
This is flippin' hilarious! I was lol the whole entire time! That song is... intersting! Ha, Joey didn't know it was too way!
X-mas Gurl chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
OMG This is SO KAAWWAI! I think I'd like to see a picture of Kaiba w/a purple face... but Joey does love Kaiba BACK though, right? With the singing, it kinda sounded like Joey was making fun of him, or clebrating, and I'm not sure. Anyway, please update! This is a great story!

X-mas Gurl
Misura chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
Ah, Shadi, I think I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Ishizu can be so deliciously devious when she puts her mind to it (all for a good cause, of course. And Shadi's definitely not going to be bored with her around. ;) Though it wouldn't do to underestimate Mokuba's help, obviously. I also loved Bakura's compulsive evilness. *cackles* He's just so cute! *makes a cooing sound and grins, safely out of reach* Uhm, sorry. Just wanted to say I loved the chapter. -;
Dragonic Soul chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
::laughing uncontrollably:: oh, this is TOO good! ::falls over dead::
MariksMyra1614 chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
i'm very much liking this story. it's funny for Ishizu to be a match maker. she seems to be good at it though. when Yugi freezes if people talk about Yami...lol. keep up the great writing! when will you have the next chapter up?

-Myra
Kitty Neko chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
update soon
pisces071 chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
how cute! my favorite chapter so far

update again soon!
YumeTakato chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
::lol:: that was wonderful, and I have a random mindset, so I didn't see anything wrong with this chappy n.n

Update again soon!