Reviews for What Better Use For Your Millennium Item?
greenluvr14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this chapter got me hooked. its hilarious
IceDragon1095 chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
ROFL! That was the funniest fic I've read in a long time! I almost fell down at the 'Cheese' parts! _
fansofcollisions chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
Hehe, that was brilliant. Just brilliant.
Eternal Dumas chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
A good story and I loved the ending. Some parts of the story confused me a little but the plot was hilarious. The ShadiIshizu pairing was cute too. Though I'm usually not a fan of het pairings, the way you wrote them was nice.
Chillaxes chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
i love this story! Keep riting!
No Subject chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
*hundreds of squeals* XD OOhh, Seto and Joey are SO cute together! Heh heh, who knew Joey would break out into song because of Seto's confession? I wonder what'll he sing when the guy asks him to marry him... _ I LOVE this story and Ishizu is FREAKIN' hilarious! I've come to really appreciate her because of this story!

Shia
Door chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
This story is made of pure win.

I've read a lot of comedy stories, and you managed to keep the characters in character! You only highten their characteristics! And the little details were such a plus! The description of the picture was SO FUCKING PERFECT.

This was just
Alana-kittychan chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
Alana: That's the BUST EVER!

Evo: XD

Page: ;
Falcon's Jade chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
*Laughs in delight* I've stopped reading YGO fics a long time ago, but the other day a friend of mine told me to read yours. This is hilarious, I must say I've never thought of Shadi and Isis together, but you made them so adorable Good ficcy!
Angel Kurisutin chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
This story totally rocked! The whole thing was hilarious, there were too many funny parts to mention! And it was so cute, too! I loved all the pairings! I thought it was so funny when Joey broke out in song upon hearing Seto's confession. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Kaiba13 chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
That was awesome!

'He stopped outside the door; he didn’t hear anything. Wondering if they were still in the room, Mokuba pressed his ear to the door.

"How are you going to clean the rug?" Joey’s voice asked.

"I figured I’d have one of the maids do it…" Seto’s voice trailed off. Mokuba heard Joey snickering.

"Can I watch you try and explain?"

"Okay, new plan. You do it."

"Hey!"

Confused as to what they were talking about- perhaps Seto had knocked over his breakfast- but satisfied that they were getting along, Mokuba headed towards the kitchen. Speaking of breakfast, he was hungry, and he doubted that Seto would be coming out to feed him anytime soon.'

XD OMFG! Are they talking about what I think they're talking about? Hell, at least you made Mokuba clueless...

Great job, keep up the good work!
Black Egyptian Dragon chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
Wow! This was a really great/funny/cool fic! Very enjoyable! Several times I ended up either laughing my head off or falling of m desk chair and bed. There are a lot of parts I really liked but my most favorite was:

Quote:

Ishizu took one look at the photo and declared it perfect.

Un quote!

That part made me laugh. Good job! _ XD XP

~Never leave your light in the dark~

*~*~You may say: “I will be your friend forever!” But I just smile and say: “I will be your friend for an eternity!”~*~*
The Green Cat chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Um...I'd say that this is very funny, but somehow I don't think "funny" would do it justice, especially after you've gotten reviews like the ones you have. So I'll just say this is a well written piece of literature highly worth reading. Good? (signs out)
senor failboat chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
...! *Dies of laughter* Oh my Ra, this is so faved, right off the bat, oh my goodness. "Ishizu sees the future. It SUCKS. She plays matchmaker. Hilarity ensues."
littlekittykat chapter 11 . 3/19/2006