Reviews for What Better Use For Your Millennium Item?
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Hah! This is hysterical! Total OOCness, but that's not a big deal. It's a little crude, but that's okay. It seems to suit my mind, as when I first looked upon the word 'materializing' (Shahdi's habit), I thought it said 'masturbating.' So yea, I was a TAD confused for a second there. Oh man, Yami can't cook, can he?
ALKHDLKH chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
what twisted yet wonderful mind you have *insert evil cackle* i applaud your wondeful story
Daikaio chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
Aw, it's over! Well, this was a good story! Very original! I liked it a lot! Nice work!
Daikaio chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
Aw, it's almost finished! This was a really good chapter
Daikaio chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
Nice ending to this chapter "Cheese" haha. Great work!
Daikaio chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
*Vomits* *Shoots Weevil* Great work so far!
Daikaio chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
Hehe, I love this
Daikaio chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
Haha! Best chapter yet!
Daikaio chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
Where's Yami-chan? *Pouts* Great work!
Daikaio chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
O.o Yuugi seems to be in a horrible state of shock. "But that would mean leaving a paralyzed Yuugi behind. What if it started to rain?" that was the best xD Ah, billiant work!
Daikaio chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
Brilliant work. Hehe
Daikaio chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Oh no! I have a feeling there ain't no fire though, hehe...great work! I love this!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Ooh, this sounds good Ishizu is OOC, but that's why she'a champion Great work!
DarkGatomon chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
Hysterical fanfic! I got here by way of "The Clothes Make the Spirit," by the way - the title of your fic was mentioned in an author's note (chapter 54), and it made me want to read it (now that's an impressive title). Glad I did! It was amusing. (And, yes, I DID stop reading that fic halfway through to come read this one. _ )

I don't really have any constructive criticism on this - it's humor, and it's funny, so what's there to criticize about it? - so instead I'll just quote some of my favorite scenes. Hope ya don't mind teh spammage!

~

Next chapter: They bake - and eat - cookies!

~

Isis, on the subject of an annoying!Seto Kaiba: After plotting twenty different ways to make his life miserable/slip itching powder down his pants/steal all his beloved trenchcoats, she’d remembered his crush on Joey and decided that being in a loving relationship simply had to soften a person. So she was going to put Seto into a loving relationship.

Hopefully Joey wouldn’t mind.

~

Seto opened his mouth to make some disparaging comment, likely to be an insult to Joey, but Bakura acted first (amazing reflexes born from a previous lifetime of robbing tombs and narrowly escaping death).

He sent Seto Kaiba to the Shadow Realm.

"Whoa!" Joey blinked, seeing his rival/crush disappear before his eyes. Usually in his dreams, things between him and Seto progressed much further before Seto magically disappeared, leaving him completely crushed. How depressing.

~

"Bakura will get them out," Ishizu assured Téa. "Possibly sometime if he’s in the mood."

~

"Thanks for helping me track down my new dog," Mokuba said sweetly. "I’d ask Seto but I don’t know where he is."

Bakura grumbled. "I can’t believe you need help finding a puppy in your own house." He paused: "I can’t believe you lost your own puppy in your own house!" And then again: "I can’t believe you roped me into helping you find your lost dog!"

Mokuba ignored him. "Maybe we should try calling the dog by name," he suggested.

Bakura rolled his eyes. "Well, there’s a suggestion," he said sarcastically. "What’s the dog’s name?"

"Sugar!"

Bakura stared at Mokuba. Mokuba gazed back with large eyes.

Bakura sighed and cleared his throat, thanking Ra that Ryou wasn’t around. "Uh… Sugar! Sugar! Suu-gar! Sugar? Sugar… Sugar? SUGAR, I COMMAND YOU TO COME FORTH!"

~

A/N: I was reading a parody of the movie Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and I got to the part where Denethor poured oil all over Faramir. The parody had a note that read something like this: "Faramir covered in oil, ladies- think of all the things you could do with that." My first thought: Play hockey with him! My second thought: He could go tobogganing! By the third time around, though, I figured things out… but ever since, I’ve had a certain fondness for tobogganing. I figure butter should work as well as oil.

~

"Oh, for crying out loud," the Dark Magician spoke, rolling his eyes. He stuck his staff between the two and used it as a lever to pry them apart. Joey rolled three times down the hall and clambered to his feet next to Yugi. Seto, not wanting to climb up in such an undignified manner, because that would mean he hadn’t wanted to be on the floor in the first place, merely assumed a position as if he were sunbathing on the beach. He folded his arms behind his head, crossed his legs, and pretended that that was where he wished to be the whole time.

~

The white-haired boy (the more stable one) glanced at the other white-haired boy (the less stable one) in confusion. Or perhaps that ‘confusion’ was really just the blood rushing to his head from being hung upside-down. He’d begun to realize how all that treasure Bakura had stolen in Ancient Egypt had felt.

Why was Bakura insisting on treating him like that ‘treasure’? Ryou felt funny being compared to, say, golden statues encrusted with gems. Albeit, stolen golden statues encrusted with gems, but to Bakura that probably made them more valuable.

Bakura snorted with laughter. "Treasure?"

If all the blood hadn’t already been there, it would have rushed to his face; and if Ryou hadn’t already been bright red, he would have gone redder. Stupid mind-link.

"You think you’re like my treasure," Bakura said thoughtfully, patting Ryou’s back. "You know what I did with my treasure, right?"

"Ah… sold it on the black market?"

~

While that's certainly not to say that those were the ONLY funny things in this fic, they were most of what was funny enough to actually quote to friends while reading it (since quoting the entire story would, of course, cross the line from "vaguely annoying" into "stab-inducingly annoying"). MOST of what was funny enough for that. Certainly not all. Frankly, I just chose them to suit my audience; there was a lot more great stuff than just that.

In any case, I greatly enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!
AndromedaDarilk chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
That to me should be the only use of a millennium item.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »