Reviews for What Better Use For Your Millennium Item?
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 11 . 7/14/2005
Wow, this story is so brilliant! I've only just noticed it (thanks to the wonder of a search engine with a genre option) but I'm so glad I have. This story has made me laugh so many times I got slightly hysterical! But from now I will never let Ishizu get bored again, if only for sanity's sake...

I would go through all of the best bits but there's too many to name! But I'm really glad you didn't start Téa-bashing because although sometimes it can be funny, more often than not I find it completely unnecessary. I think that that the best thing here is the character portrayals: you managed to make them interesting without making them look ridiculous at the same time.

This is definitely one of the best pieces of work I've read in a while now and looking at your profile, it seems you have more stories. So you might see me again sometime soon! But until then thank you very much for writing this and bringing a big enormous grin to my face.

S. Chensu x.
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
*Very, very sparkling eyes* WOW! This was such a great and funny story! You have great humor! _ *Glomps you heavy and nuzzles cheek affectionately* One of the most funny stories I have ever read! . I know how hard it is to write funny stories, but you have completely succeded in doing this story really funny! _-b I laughed so hard at the parts where Weevil were hunting Yugi! Brilliant! And the game they came up with to make Yami -having- to get Yugi was awesome! _ A really amazing story with humor like few! Wonderful work! *Huggles and then junps around you all hyper* Please, please do a story like this again, I completely and utterly loved it and would really liked to read another one! . *Throws cookies and confettie at you* I congratulate you for this really cool story and for an amazing work! . *Glomps you again heavy and beams* ARIGATOU! Splendid work! _ Oh...and please *Hopeful eyes* I love pats, so could I PLEASE have a pat on the head? . (read bio for info about that_~)

Ja ne!

Yugi's (hyper) Little MoonAngel -
M.orbid Decay chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
It's an adorable story. I love it. It's the perfect blend of fluff and funny and wonderfulness! It's like a Venti Vanilla Frappachino! Full of wonderful goodness!
M.orbid Decay chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
I have to say this again: Bakura is such a ditz. But don't we love him?
M.orbid Decay chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
*bangs head on desk laughing*

'Bakura jumped up as well. "You're right!" he announced. "I'll get to make fun of the Pharaoh!"'

Bakura is such a ditz.

I love this! It's wonderful!
Kaitou Wolf chapter 11 . 6/3/2005
Kawaii! Lrved da story. Very, Very kawaii ending _ Lrve yer work. Who wouldda thought of a story like dat ?_? Just...KAWAII!

Keep up da good work _

~

Blowing up things is good

for the system, especially

when stressed.
inu382 chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
This is hilarious and cute! I love it, keep up the good work!
Bellebelle3 chapter 11 . 4/3/2005
That is one of my fave fics ever! I loved the characters Ishizu, Shadi, Tea and Bakura!

They all rocked! It was so funny I am going to read all Your Yugioh fics, and if you don't write more I will take a leaf out of Bakura's book and start denting the wall!

!
beach-babe chapter 11 . 2/12/2005
Oh my goodness this is the best story ever! It was perfect! XD she's destined to be a matchmaker! Absoulutley AWESOME!
Aluranai PhoenixRose chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
CHOCOLATE SYRUP! Honestly, are you speaking from experiance! No, wait, don't answer that, I REALLY don't want to know! *sighs* I guess I can live with these pairings. *smiles* Actually, I think that was the sweetest (not to mention the most hilarious) fanfic I ever read! Definately something worth reading! (And to think I was just looking for something to pass the time on your profile! [I had been reading one of your other stories, Sakakku, and really liked it so I read a few more.]) Keep writing and may you always stay true to your art!
adele4 chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
This is so funny... I was laughting the whole time. Isis is so perfectly crazy. *grins* I love her (loved the end-phrase too... they’re all so ungrateful!).
penguiin too lazy to login chapter 11 . 11/14/2004
This is truly one awesome fanfic! I'm speechless! It's just so awesomely good! ]
SailorChibi chapter 11 . 10/27/2004
-is grinning- Man, that was totally awesome! I laughed the whole way through it. I never thought a fic with Isis as the main character could be so wicked!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »