Reviews for What Better Use For Your Millennium Item?
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 11 . 10/20/2004
o LOL! I LOVE IT! I laughed the whole way through, and i have a new fave pair, Shaadi and Ishizu. But only when they're sugar high and such lol good job
The Chaotic Ones chapter 11 . 10/7/2004
oh that was hilarious! We loved it! though we fell out of the computer chair five times while reading it... oh well, it was FUNNY! _
MahouBunnyBell chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
My god... this story was a riot! Possibly the best humor fic I've read in a LONG time! You have my praise and admiration!
Amarin Rose chapter 11 . 9/23/2004
Oh, this was *fantastic*! Funny and sweet, and I loved the whole 'Yugi in handcuffs' and 'Ryou as Bakura's treasure' thing. And Joey's singing...!
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 11 . 9/19/2004
Oh... So.. Much... Laughter...
Pottergirllx chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
Great story
NotUsed111111 chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
Wonderful and hilarious, and extremely well-written to boot! Definitely going on my favorite fics list!
Anime Crazed chapter 11 . 9/9/2004
I really enjoyed this fic! It was so good! A nice mix of humour and romance/fluff! :P Great work! D
Bilbo-sama chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
Gah! I read this fic before!...when it there was 4 chapters done and I somehow forgot about it...;_;

I like this fic. No wait, I LOVE this fic.

And it will permanately stay in my fav stories list so I wont have to go through 35 pages of humor fics (theres 280 pages of humor fics rated G - PG-13) ever again (unless this fic gets deleted for some odd reason or I get deleted for some odd reason that I won't get...gr...). YAY!

PS: Is there a sequel? ;
Fields of View chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
I love this~! _ love this fic!

You did a great job! Thank you for writing this fic~~
Sylvia Viridian chapter 11 . 7/18/2004
*opens mouth to comment, then bursts out laughing*

*laughter eventually subsides*

*tries again to comment, but bursts out in even more uncontrollable laughter*

Th- (snicker) that last chapter... (oh ha ha) the picture... (giggle) Ishizu was right. (hee hee) Absolutely perfect.

Incidentally, sorry it's been a while since I reviewed; I was in Vegas for a week, then in the Grand Canyon for another week, and in neither place could I check my email.

I'm also sorry this fic is over...it provided some very funny moments, and some very strange ones. Both of these are good things.
Egypts chapter 11 . 7/17/2004
Aww :D Happy ending! Good work XD
Icy Flame chapter 11 . 7/16/2004
Aw that was a sweet ending. I think it was perfect. I liked the ending pic too. I think it added a nice touch. hehehe Seto and Joey are so cute. But I liked your Ryou/Bakura moments the most. Bakura was so deranged, I loved it. Especially the dragon-ish behavior with treasure. hehehe Love it! Hope to see more of your work in the near future! *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
This fic was absolutley hilarious! I loved how you protryaed each charecter and the matches you made. (especialy Ishizu and Shaddi!) I hope all your fics make me laugh as hard as this one did.
Misura chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
Ah. What I wouldn't give to see that picture. *sighs happily, then reconsiders* Well, I wouldn't give the pleasure of having read this fic up for it, for one. I guess 23786 words are worth more than one picture, however 'perfect'. ~. Loved the conversation Mokuba happened to overhear (really, Seto, is that any way to make sure you *keep* your puppy?) and the description of Shadi and Ishizu's return home. And Marik handing Ryou a bottle of chocolate syrup. And Bakura wanting Ryou to show more backbone. ; In short, I thought this chapter made a wonderful ending. -
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »