Reviews for A Challenge
Hell's Aphrodite chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
So, this will both be a somewhat! nice review and a little bit mean one. First, the good parts. Your writing is good and you got a good flow there, that's something not many authors (including me) can't do. Only thing is that you COULD write longer chapters. Yes, longer chapter, you heard me right. 2146 words for two chapters isn't enough. Sorry but it's not even enough for ONE chapter. I have a minimum limit of 2500 words for one chapter, altough I try to write up to three-thousand words. Depends on how the ideas are coming up. But 2500 words should be enough to start with.

Sorry about this, I'm not a very nice reviewer. I can be very harsh and sometimes even a bit of a flamer. I always look for reasons to criticize stories, no matter how small they are, so don't take any offense.
T.M.K.06 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Kirjoitat profiilissasi

TO THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE MY REVIEWS: If you don't like my reviews, grow a spine and e-mail me instead of reviewing and running away with your tail between your legs!

Olisin vastannut arvosteluusi yksityisesti, mutta yritykseni palkittiin tiedolla, että et ota vastaan yksityisiä viestejä, joten tämä jäi ainoaksi mahdollisuudeksi ottaa yhtetyttä.

Jos huomaat kirjoituksissani kirjoitusvirheitä - joita niissä on, huolimatta, voitko ystävällisesti vain ilmoittaa kirjoitusvirheestä? En tarvitse opastusta sanojen merkityksistä, olen puhunut englantia yli 20 vuotta kauemmin kuin sinä.
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Please keep going. Don't drop this story. can't wait until you update!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
*Grins* Wicked Start!

Please keep writing!
Morphlark chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Well little mo fo: I didnt know and you dont know if im getting to the part where they cross over now do you? So be quiet! and plus i dunno how to move it.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
THIS A GREAT STORY.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
hi you reviewed my pokemon story first of all it is not in the wrong category im basing it on the actual show not the game and i know about the puncuation problems in my story there's no need for you to be sarcastic about it that happens to be the first story i ever posted on this site and at that time i didnt know about beta's but i wanted to try posting a story so please dont state the obvious in a review if your not going to say anything about the plot then dont bother to review
-RMSOBlue
EVILSONOFA chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
INTERESTING VERY INTERESTING WE MIGHT HAVE A GREAT STORY ON OUR HANDS HERE IF THIS CONTINUES SO KEEP IT UP!
Little Red chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Oh, wow. SG-1 and Thundercats? Just... wow. I both want you to continue this and am horribly, horribly afraid.