Reviews for Daily Dating Game
Velvet Nights chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
wow...you and some1else are pretty much the best tenchi muyo authors on this site...

hehe...i'm really glad i got over my passionate hatred for dragon ball to actually read your stories _;;
lazyreviewer chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I'm not sure what to say. You kind of warped Ayeka's character more than Tenchi Universe and TiT did. I know Ayeka to be a whole lot less self-absorbed than you actually made her out to be. Also, Ryoko is usually the instigative one not Ayeka! Anyway, I enjoyed the Ryoko chapter, especially when she was shouting in the theater, that's Ryoko for you.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed, I guess I was expecting that Tenchi's date with Ayeka would go exceptionally well.
Sour Schuyler Offline chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
; Lol. You know in The All-New Tenchi Muyo, the first graphic novel, you see Ryo-Ohki as an adult in human form. That's the first time I'd seen her like that. Cool story! I liked it!
Sour Schuyler Offline chapter 7 . 1/3/2004
Sasami is SO gonna win.
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 1/3/2004
Uh... Tenchi *might* pick Washu, but I doubt it... oo;;
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 1/3/2004
Ryoko was STILL passed out on the floor. _ That's strong stuff! Anyway, so far, I say... Ayeka is the best candidate! Sure, with Kiyone, nothing went wrong, but she DID make fun of Mihoshi.
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
Ok, I doubt he's gonna pick Ryoko now too. Anyway... so far, his best bet is Kiyone. o.O I still place my money on Sasami. I'll bet -$1 on her.
Sasami: (is infuriated) Hey!
Sorry Sasami dear... Anyways, Ayeka's next! Let's see how that goes!
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
_ _ Yay! Ryoko's turn is next! You know, there is NO WAY in heck Tenchi would pick Mihoshi... poor Mihoshi. ;-; But still! I hope he picks... SASAMI! MUAHAHAHAHA! ...How old is she, anyway? o.O
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
*shrugs* It was kind of boring. It made me hate her a little... she should be nicer to Mihoshi. Anyway, Mihoshi's day is next: *THAT* should be interesting. *grins*
PeaceBear chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
I got to hand it to you Broli. You're one hell of a writer. Wow. you bring out the most of the characters as themselfs unlike others who change them around. Your stories are vivid and brillent. I'm always waiting for a new ... how should i put this... Masaki Family Mind Game. LOL
Ryoko2025 chapter 8 . 4/11/2002
The story was a good one. And the ending was really funny. I would have never thought he'll pick Ryo-oki.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 8 . 1/6/2002
I was hoping Ryoko but oh well, the ending was hilarious, LOL, RYO-OHKI!
Evil M chapter 8 . 9/16/2001
The conclusion of the story was funny as hell! Good stuff!
Mystical Star chapter 8 . 8/26/2001
That was a good story! lol, poor Tenchi, only one week of vacation left and no idea as to what the girls are going to do with him! I loved Tenchi's choice! *~*~*Mystical Star-
Mystical Star chapter 7 . 8/26/2001
Poor Sasami, all rained out-but of course they find fun, this chapter was great! It was a great idea to have them to go to Ryoko's Cave. Great chapter! *~*~*Mystical Star-