Reviews for Lil Punkinbelly
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aw i swear your little dawn fics are so cute!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
It's a good thing i put you on my author alerts, coz i kept missing your good stories, like this one.
valentine indigo chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
little dawn is so cute! i like little buffy, too. does she look like the little buffy on the show?
TK2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hey,
Cute little story on why Dawn got her nickname. I use it all the time on my little nephew now. Anther great story!
Have A Great Day!
TK
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Hehehehehee... I don't know about the depiction of an eighteen month old, I think a lot of them can talk better than that (kids have a 6,0 word vocab by the time they're three, so I feel like they should be able to say SOMETHING by the time they're one and a half), but then again, I started talking at nine months, so I guess I don't have anything to really compare it to.
I liked Buffy going as a Power Girl. It was a nice touch.
Can I get a story with Dawn playing with Buffy's makeup when they're like thirteen and six? Or maybe one later on with Dawn having a conversation with Mr. Gordo? Or I'd adore one with Dawn following Buffy around season one, playing 'Shadow' (that game where you repeat everything everyone says), especially since Dawn would inevitably repeat stuff that she wasn't supposed to know... hehehehehehe.
Faeries Twilight chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Hehe, pukinbelly, eh? I like.
I reviewed. Umm.. yeah.. I should go update my fic now.. X_x *waves*