Reviews for Homecoming
The doctors In chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
Ah,what we have here is an unfinished bit of work. And you would like a review on that? Well, wouldn't this world be in a real pickle with you at the helm? All sorts of things created to stir interest and the like to be just layed down like a toy with boredom. Childish isn't it? wink, wink and I don't mean that in a cute way. I am in mystery why you bothered to post it anyway, why not just jot down your thoughts and dump them in the closet, perhaps when your bored again you might just open up that closet and see how much is in there that you never finished. The doctor.
Piers549 chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
I'm loving this. . . but i was wondering if u could email me chapter 5, it's not loading on my computer so I can't read it!
IwishSan chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
Oh! Please continue! I found this story on "THe Mellon Chronicles" and I searched for the story on this sight. So, please continue!
Rasgara chapter 7 . 5/5/2005
please please continue
allison chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
great story... need i say more?
washow chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
kel chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
keep goen this is interesting
Amlee chapter 7 . 9/14/2004
So will this review make you post another chapter? If so please hurry up!
BRIE chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
PLEASE! I BEG U! Cont. the story. Its really good! don't leave it hanging. PRETTY PLEASE!
Elentariel chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
This is a very good story, love it lots so keep writing
SaphireCatElf chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
please hurry wit hnext chappy!
BabeyRachey chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
This is really good! Please hurry and update! Poor Aragorn... he is so wonderful! lol. I can't wait to read what is next!
Astievia chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Okay, I'm reviewing. Get the next chapter up fast! Great chappy. How did he find out it was him. Oh no!

Tenna’ telwan,

Astievia
SaphireCatElf chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
Awsome Story!11
Astievia chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
Better post more soon or I shall zap you with invisible, painless lightning. Poor Aragorn.

Tenna’ telwan,