Reviews for Ecstasy
petercartman chapter 9 . 6/6/2004
You had ron attacked? you're my hero! sory if you love weasley's, but ron's a bastard who can't do anything right. and he's annoying to boot. thank you so much! keep this one going, it's really good. and to the inquiry a few chapters ago, maybe it was 8 or so, the way into the slytherin house is through a stone gargoyle, saying the password to it. it slides sideways to let peeps in. kay?
Malaskor chapter 9 . 6/4/2004
Not bad, but the way you constantly change the POV is really confusing and annoying. It is never really clear to whom you change. Please consider it for the future parts.

So long
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 8 . 5/29/2004
Ooh, updatio!
petercartman chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
good to know that you don't hate anya. cuz she's like the coolest character next to tara. this is really getting good. keep at it, please? just don't make everyone scared of buffy for the rest of the time, please? cuz even though she can be a jerk, she's still a kinda cool character on the show.
mellowyellow36 chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
nonetheless!please update soon!
KrAzY kAy
Occasus chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
i've only seen a few episodes of buffy when i went to visit my cousin in the states and i thought it was quite hilarious! anya happened to be my favorite and i thought you captured her quite well. i bet i know what might make buffy happy...a quick shag with spike!
petercartman chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
lol! now that is funny! are you an Anya hater or something? dude, don't be hatin, especially the only one who is honest all the way through. it is a good story, though. maybe as a twist you could try to explain why Anya hates bunnies and have it connected to this Figikwor demon thing. just an idea, listen or don't, i try to be easygoing in that area. keep this up, it's funny and good. please update it? please?
Girl-of-legends chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
Anya's right! Bunnies aren't as cute as everybody supposes! Good chapter!
mellowyellow36 chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
Bunnies!ah!
please update soon! deliver us from the bunnies!I love you story!
KrAzY kAy
Iluska chapter 5 . 5/23/2004
bunnies! lol! that was bloody brill! okay keep it up!
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
make your next chapter longer please - but its so good! MUST BE B/S!
Tiffany chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
okay if she's not possesed then I'm very confused. Also you should tell whose POV you're changing to.
can-i-help chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
hilayus
pls keep it up...totaly strage but good
Iluska chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
you keep saying it sucked but er...it didnt it really didnt. i like the idea and i hope you dont stop writing it!
CharmedChick chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
Good idea, but it's slightly confusing. I don't know if you want to try to fix this one, but in the future, you should make some indication of when it's a different person talking, especially when you switch from someone like Xander to Draco. That made it really hard to follow. I"m confused by Buffy's reaction, is she actually posseesed by a demon or is she seriously going all crazy, cuz then that should prolly be fixed a little bit cuz no matter what house Dawn was in, Buffy would get quite that wiggy. These are just a few suggestions, but otherwise this is a great idea for a story.