Reviews for A Moment of Peace
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This was beautiful! And it doesn't matter where exactly it happens in the main part of the game. I liked the last bit the most, I think; it seemed almost poetic. It also gives pretty much the overall feel of the game, which is a real accomplishment. Sometimes short ain't all that bad!

Keep writing! _ And I mean it!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
oh cute
Golden Shadow Fox chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
-bawls- that was so beautiful...damnit, Ico fanfiction made me cry AGAIN! u.u oh well. Hope to see more of the wonderful work!
Jerails chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
There aren't very many ICO fictions, are there? I loved the simplicity of your work, and it matches the game almost exactly. Those ending verses you added also made it easier to watch the events play through my mind, almost like it was an extension of the original plot. I bet you too are also waiting for the next installment of ICO to come out?
CicadaQueen chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
i rarely submit reviews (so you should feel very special .) i think your writing is...dare i say it..?...beautiful GAH that word burns, but it honestly is, i noticed that you had no reviews and i know the feeling of being superior when you get a good one, i really do like your writing though, you should write more (that is, by the way, not a request but a demand)
I would really like to read more of you writing