Reviews for Eternal Arcadia
Bren Tenkage chapter 36 . 5/24/2013
Will you still continue, I really want to see the end, This story is not a fanfiction, it is a novel, one that should be the offical one. The tale made me laugh, cry, and just feel nostalgia, and to see it like this, unfinished, after how close we are...please continue, I beg you
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Epic on toast! That was an awesome escape scene!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Well done on the ship-to-ship combat. Very realistic
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I remember how surprised I was to find out the Rupee was even younger than Vyse!
Ph4n2oM chapter 36 . 1/6/2013
Awesome. Epic. Amazing. Eternal Arcadia is my favorite fan fiction story of all time. It doesent look like youre going to submit any new chapters in the near future. Which is upsetting :-( But I wish you luck in your endevors and hope you do finish this fine piece of literature someday.
Spirit of Sol chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I just wanted to say, what a piece of well crafted novelization you are doing here. Everyone is well portrayed here. I especially enjoyed the way Fina was shown with the Air Pirates.

Plus giving Vyze's mum a name...

WELL DONE!
Chosenoneknuckles chapter 35 . 2/6/2012
Wow. Just wow.

Loved seeing an on-depth look at the 'Gigas Wars'. It reminded me of the fact that a game prequel could be so frickin' awesome thus.

Just a random thought I had whilst reading it th0ugh. Galcian... Glacian... By your story I wouldn't be surprised if he's connected to that fallen civilsation, somehow[?] - the inevitability of repeating history and all.

... Grendal was born from a human's own son? Christ. Cupil being a 'descendant' of sorts of Zelos also makes scary sense too [even in-game].

Awesome chapter!
Chosenoneknuckles chapter 33 . 2/5/2012
Love the unrest the divide in the Valuan Empire is causing in Sailor's Island [and Nasrad by extension]. Very realistic. Tis a shame Galcian's deflection was such a Valuan secret in-game.

LOVE these lines btw:

""Well!" Gilder said with a bit of a laugh when he saw them. "Good to see you're still finding new and interesting ways to beat the heck out of your ship. I trust you've got a good story for me, hm?"2

and

"Vyse blinked in surprise. "Gilder...and Clara? Together in the same location? Did the Red Moon freeze over or something? Where did you come from, anyway?""

and

""You'd dare use Silver Magic against one of your own?" he asked, glaring at Fina. She wrapped her arms around herself and stared back, but she didn't reply. "What is this, Fina? You were once so obedient. But now you've broken a serious taboo. What would the Elders think, if they found out?"

"You are no longer one of us," she replied, quietly. "I'll be forgiven.""

[ really needs to implement a quote feature - or is there one and I've just been overlooking it all these years?]

Vesper, eh? Is that a shout-out to the game Tales of [Vesperia]? That 'ride the ship' scene was sweet too.

The Silvite ship graveyward from last chapter was darn creepy - and the ship battle a very tense read too!
Chosenoneknuckles chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
Now [that] was a Yellow Moon ancient civilisation.

As aforementioned I love the Dragon and Phoenix themes [two sacred creatures of two radically different countries, and also a mythological nod in regards to Moegi and Enrique].

Great stuff again!
Chosenoneknuckles chapter 28 . 1/28/2012
Jesus. I cry every time I reach this point in the game. Didn't think you could make me cry anymoreso - but you did.

I love the body of backstory you gave Glacia. City of the Dead indeed... o-O

Shame that the Yellow Civilisation got bugger all in terms of an ancient city etc in-game [though the game probably was pushing even the 2 DC discs].

The insert with how the crew were coping was well done too. Especially Marco's loneliness and Maria's catatonic-like state.
Chosenoneknuckles chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
Wow. You made the Dark Rift very scary indeed, what with all the Cabin Fever etc. symptoms it brewed in the mind and body.

And not to mention the reactions to the Black Moonstone.

Can't stop reading this. You've made Arcadia come to LIFE.

Hope you finish this at some point - you've come too far not to! :p :)
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
Geh, this part is so sad... *cries*
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
I'm guessing the warped Silver moonstones (Black Moonstones) amplify the innate 'darkness' within a person' heart.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
That Black Moon crystal is pure evil! I hope Vyse and his friends get to smash it!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
Fina's shyness is absolutely adorable! _