Reviews for Blackout
leochick chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
Like your story a lot. I don't see to many stories where Jarod has amnesia, only a few. Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter.
ICD chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
Hi there.
Geez, Mercy you are clearly mean. Sometime when I was reading the last chapter I just mumbled "This is not happening" and only seconds later, my eyes landed on exactly the same line when Parker spoke them. I think it will take some time to entangle the whole thing... Jarod getting better and recovering his memory and his shock that Parker will be there once he does and Parker trying to get her feelings entangled and so on and so on.
You will have a lot of explaining to do there.
Oh, and before I forget... the cliff hanger was evil.
Thanks for the update and keep it coming!
ICD
Sammy chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
OH NO! Please update soon! Awesome story!
Runner Sims chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
I loved the first 2 chapters! You have a great feel for the characters and their mannerisms - mixing humor with drama. Looking forward to chapter 3!
Me chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Interesting beginning. So, did J jump off the deep end or is there something more sinister going on here? Looking forward to see how you continue this.
Pretender Fanatic chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
Did Jarod commit suicide? Is he like really sick or somethin? Come on come on! Tell tell tell! lol good chapter... kinda slow though as far as the action goes. KUTGWUS
Pretender Fanatic
lilyvbt chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
I can't wait to read the chapter 3! so please update soon! this story's beginning is really cool!
ICD chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
Hi there.
Oh, that's evil! Get the next chapter up... pronto! I said something about potential of the story in the last review... you used it. Just as I thought you would! Thanks fro the great story and continue soon!
See ya around
ICD
Ragnhild chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Promising. Definitely. I'll check ypur next chapter as well.
Kilrez chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
How do you get the bold type to tranfer across to ?
Oh, and nice start of a story ;-)
(: Earthdrago
Pretender Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Great! I like how you started out at The Center and leave us hanging.. wondering what happened to Jarod instead of starting out with letting us know what happened to Jarod right of the bat. You also write Angelo very well... I like how you call him little man instead of man/boy. Yup... I think it is safe to say I like this story... you have me hanging on your every word. KUTGWUS (Keep Up The Great Work Update Soon)
Pretender Fanatic
Ann chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Good story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please post more soon.
ICD chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Hi there.
Woah. Not bad, Mercy. Not bad at all. I really like it. This has potential, so use it! But hell, whom am i telling that? You will know what you have to do to get it right! I know that! *smiles*
I liked the short scene with Syd and Lyle. That was really nice, Sydney lying in Lyle's face. His answer surely should have annoyed Lyle *chuckles*.
Very well done. Keep it going!
Hope to hear from you again soon.
See ya around!