Reviews for You Love
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was wonderful. A great introspective. The character analysis was cutting. And you ended it perfectly. I think a couple of your perfectly turned and eloquent phrases made me joygasm.
Jenluvskat chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I loved this! It was so good
nameless chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Bravo! Go GoGo!
YukeBaby chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This is beautiful...I love the way you've developed the relationship between O-Ren and Gogo, it's very convincing. Your descriptions of Gogo's 'ragged hair' and 'metal smelling cold hands' were just brilliant, and I could really sense her admiration for O-Ren.
DoloresLolitaHaze chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Oh! I liked this. Very nicely writen. And who doesn't like some GoGo x O-Ren action? XD;
DarcFayte chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Wow..that was nice...gave me a interesting perspective on GoGo...wow...really good!
Sadoko chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
ONE WORD: A GREAT MASTERPIECE! U'VE GOT SOME TALENT! PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING AND BRING ELATION TO OUR LIPS AS YOU ARE THE LOVELY SCARLET OF THE SETTING SUN!
mimarin chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
IN-tense. Although it's somewhat of a softer Go-Go than usual, the O-Ren portrayal is so. Dead. On. And the last line? Slays me.
Corrupted Angelic chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I must say, even though I really dislike girl/girl pairings, that's a really good fic. You've really got something there that shows emotional writing, keep up the good work, Bennu! :)
zanmato337 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Finally, some Gogo/O-Ren on ! :D
I hope you plan on writing some more. _
Aesthetic Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I loved this fic! ; You did a wonderful job of showing that O-ren and Gogo may have something together. I like your writing style and didn't think that it was at all repetitive! ::Is saying that because she is very, VERY repetitive:: Please write more!
Tinque Abelle chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
That was absolutely beautiful. You have a very eloquent flow to your writing style.
aliceautumn chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
One word: wow! I just really wanted to say that this is great. Thank God somebody else in this world thinks there's something going on between O-ren and Go Go! Please, please, please write more!
ravenous grape chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This was excellent. Keep it up. :)
Tai-taiAd1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
stunning and absolutely sexy.