Reviews for From You to Me
Frost in Flanders Field chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
I like it. It's very Neji as a model...M.
Gonrie chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
PLease continue! It's so cool and put a date family with Naru/Sasuke and their son! That would be can also add Hinata/Kiba and Ino/Shika if you want:P

Anyway great job! I will be waiting for the next chapter
Kasai-Okasu chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
so... I guess it's too late to ask for a new chappie, huh? This is really good and I really want to see how it pans out.

Maybe Naruto will get to know Sasuke better one the set (while blushing like mad) and meet Neji&Gaara!

HikariChang chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
wah really xD go continue naruto working for calvin klien ;_; ::drools::pretty blonde boy XD sasuke isn't bi..he's saucegay XD it defines that he is one happy gay man being with his naruto BWAHAHAHAHA. yeah hope you continue!
Ly Mizukage chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Ah, I think it should be "Ich liebe dich" ' Mah, good fic
broccoli chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
lol! This story is getting good... except, Naruto wouldn't faint. He'll probably look at Sasuke like the guy just came from the moon, but Naruto wouldn't faint.

*waves pom poms* gambatte!

(P.S. "bi" my ass, Sasuke's such a queer. XDXD)
Rikono chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
AH UPDATE STORY NOW. *exhales* Ok, sorry about that, but this an interesting story, and I've been craving some good ol' sasuke and naruto stories, but some people really suck at writing them, but so far, i've really liked your story. So please update soon!
ein dwang chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
This chappie was so wonderful! I actually laughed when naruto fainted (LOL, that was great!). I just love your writing style, it uses just the right amount of detail to make it interesting, but it doesn't overload my brain with too many words. Thanks!
ghostninja85 chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Hey, I was just wondering what happened? You stated in your one of your other fics that the next of From You to Me was coming? I've been eagerly awaiting the next chapter but it hasn't arrived yet. Please update soon!
Noniechan chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Wah! *huggles* That was so wonderful! And I can't wait for more! I can just picture it all now...The lights shining brightly down on the runway...people eagerly awaiting, cameras ready...Naruto walking onto the platform...people 'oo-ing' and 'aw-ing'...Naruto strutting his stuff and looking dead sexy...and then falling flat on his face! _ The things I think of...
siobhn01 chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
This is a great idea.
Update soon.
Iceheart19 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Yay. Its finally been updated. Umm...Naruto sure got shocked by that news. But did he really faint? Hurry and update. I love this fic.
roses chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
awesome fic! modelling *drools* so...such a good they're going to a bit of a fight over naruto? *winks*
luv ur fic! must must continue! plz?
Muchacha chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
That's a good story! I like how it's AU, and namesare just carelessly thrown in. Modeling seems to something people like writing about though... Ah, but I like it! And a like SasuNaru. Yay!
Watermelon Gal chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
omg the hotness
*crashes onto the floor in a puddle of drool*
god i just adoorre how u describe them
dey're so bloody cool
just this air around dem
that u feel