Reviews for Sisters
Aino Yuy chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
i hope Yamato leaves Mimi. fast. after all he was interested in Sora dammit!

... but omfg you updated! in like what, almost two years? and you got -FUNNIER-. wow, this was such a fun chapter to read. at least Sora's part was. you make her so funny lol ...O_O and i gotta admit, i actually READ and LIKED *gasp* Mimi's pov. your making me a fan of Michael now... wow. he was such an undeveloped and side character in Digimon anyway... you make him sound VERY charming though _

will us poor fans have to wait another two years before we get a new chap? i hope not!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
Wow. I find the Sora-Sora conversations to be highly amusing. If this fic is Sorato (which I hope it is) then Yamato should have a voice in his head. In the end the two voices could get together and have a nice picnic somewhere...
Inconnu chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
nice couple! jeez, i can't believe how quickly these girls have gotten guys... if only real life was like that! i can't wait for the day sora comes to terms with her other self. so... what happened to sara (more precisely, is it going to be different than what happened last time?), and when is yamato finally going to make a move?
Inconnu chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
i really enjoyed yamato's point of view, and it just made me remember: I'VE READ THIS FIC BEFORE! I remember Sara from the first time you wrote this fic, and may I say, you've improved a LOT (or i could be on crack if you're not changing at all, hahaha), but whatever you did do, good job!

you make me want to write! but uh... must finish packing, haha...
Inconnu chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
oh, interesting! the plot thickens and i'm loving it. i hope mimi and sora don't end up fighting terribly in the end. civil is the way to go, right?

“I didn’t have… whatever it was that you wanted, so you’ll have to settle for instant coffee.”

LMAO, that made me laugh, since i'm one of those crazy people who asks for specifications from Starbucks. when i make orders to my friends to go get it, they're always like "erm... could you write that down?"
Inconnu chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
o noes! yamato! what is this, why is he nice to mimi? ANGER! haha, this fic is SO FUN!
Inconnu chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
it's weird, i'm not sure i've read a fic that's made me like Mimi so much! i love her attitude and as for Sora, i can't wait to see how she and yamato get along later. i hope sora learns to live with the voice in her head and build a little backbone!
Inconnu chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
o wow! this fic is so entertaining! i think mimi and sora's relationship is written wonderfully and sora's inner voice conversations make me laugh, if not worry me slightly, lol.
soratofreak336 chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
OK to tell the truth, ... your fic is confusing ME(just me, probably no one else, im just easily confused) yet its very well written and really interesting, i like it. oh and i LOVE the picture for chapter 5, it is so cute!

p.s. if you dont update soon i will be forced to hunt you down and hurt you ... badly, and force you to finish writing this fic, ... IT ROCKS!
Karush chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
yay you've updated!

poor Sor and Yama...

bad Tai and Mimi! I don't loke them anymore (*Pouts*) I want Sorato (*Cries*)!

anyway LOL good chappie ! hope to see more updates soon!

Karush -
Tai-for-you chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
Heyheyheyheyhey. Okay I'll admit, I forgot about this story until I read it ; And I'll have you know, I like it very much. Tsk tsk tsk isnt love a difficult thing now. *sigh* Sisters going against sister for a guy and when someone is willing to give up it just breaks my heart . I hope my sister and I will never go through that or else Ill kick that guy's ass. Excuse the language. aw Mimi likes Micheal's kiss! That is the sure sign of her "Unknown" feelings for him _ I think... Well anyways, I hope you update really son
Sweet-sorato chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Man this fic is simply FANTASTIC! The whole situation with Yamato's ex is v. intriguing, and i absolutely adored the way you portrayed Mimi, lol, the girl def. has a strong personality. Theres just one thing tho..*clasps hands together* PLEASE make it a sorato! Im really slow on hints and stuff im afraid hehe...so now that ive covered everything i wanted to say i have one more word for you: UPDATE
Sabishi Tomo chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
Haha...Poor Yamato...I feel sorry for him.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
AH!this fic is so cute!
Ravn MTM chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
right is there a point to this story ... of coures it is a sorato after all
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »