Reviews for Forever is Just a Word
Kawaii Seishin chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
OMG EVEN IF THATS THE ENDING PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER! ITS TOTALLY AMAZING!
ThatLovelyJubilee chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Awe' it's not finished is it? I hope not haha i loved it!
LacusXKira forever chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This story plus the other are really good! I like reading them over and over. I actually think

in a way that InuYasha is like that i mean in the series he's disgusted by Jakotsu and Jakotsu and Bankotsu

are also really close. Overall it was good none the less. Please keep going...I wanna know whether or

not they break up or if Ban-chan's parents find out! Also please feel free to look at my stories on Fanfiction,

I have one for Bankotsu and Jakotsu too even though its a one-shot. _
Charity322 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Damn I hate when the good ones haven't been updated for ages. Hope you finish this eventually.
Eden Lyre Summer chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
Omigawdwtfloveitlolz! (for those of you who don't speak dork, Oh my god, what the fuck, love it, lolz!) XD
Mizukotsu chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
Ah! Wonderful! Beautiful!

Fantastic!

But, what happens to Jakotsu and Bankotsu...? It just ends at chpr. 8 with Tsuchi and Keba... is there more...?

OMG THERE HAS TO BE MORE!

IF THERE ISN'T ALREADY MLRE, MAKE MORE... PLEASE!

Keep up the good work!
branna chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
you are so right the word queer and fag are wrong to say and they are hurtfull espesically to those who just found out they were like that (like me who just found out i was bysexual)
rantinglunatic chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
do you know that the only reason that i still like inuyasha is because of the shichinin-tai? yep, i would completely hate the show if it wasn't for jakotsu x bankotsu. i still love this story and really hope that you update it sometime.
ranting lunatic chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
you said that you might update it by the end of the semester so please, PLEASE update it sometime in the near future!
Ja-KunFanGirl chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
you haven't updated since over a year ago! why? ja-kun's and ban-chan's relationship never got fixed so i don't get how it can be over. unless of course you just haven't gotten around to moving your lazy ass fingers and updating; which sucks. i love this story and i hope that you update sometime before 2010.

p.s. whenever i picture tsuchi i think of that purple-eyed, goth-ish girl that has a crush on naruto. weird huh?
Teddy-Morikawa chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
I loved it. Keep up the good work and I will be eargly awating the next chapter.
Uramuohsses chapter 8 . 1/24/2006
pleaase write another chapter i love this fic and others probably do to and i want to read the next chapter so much this is one of my favorite fics!
truesoulkyoko at Deviant Art chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Hooy there! You have to finish this! It's been such a long time since I read a fan fic that was as good as Victim of Circumstances and Forever is just a word. I beg of you to finish this. It's so cute! Thank you so much!

-Lyssa
Scy chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
this is really good. i whole heartedly await more

Scy
lackofname chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
I'm pretty sure I already reviewed...but just in case...what a kick ass story! I hope you update soon!