Reviews for Lessons
legolin12 chapter 1 . 3/20
Hahaha, Elboron has a walnut for a brother :-P
VERY well written, and so funny! Poor Eowyn :)
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
The sweetest one shot ever!Elboron is just so cute, and I love Éowyn and Faramir in their role as parents. Absolutly lovely and really heartwarming story!I would love to read more of your writting about this lovely family!
Liraeyn chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love it. The last part reminds me of this billboard I saw that had a young boy on it, kissing his baby sister, and it said "It's never too early to protect her." I think that's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Anyway, good story...
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was a really cute story, I liked it. ) I did think that Faramir was a little too relaxed for a father waiting for his wife to give birth. I don't hold with descriptions of him being hysterical but he could have been jsut a little bit anxious because as strong as Eowyn is, having a baby is not the safest thing in the world. But all in all an adorable story that I added to my colelction of "feel-good tales." Oh, and I do like your take on Elboron. )

-ian
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aw! It's so cute! I always wondered what it would be like for Eowyn and Faramir after they got married.
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Aww, that was incredibly sweet. I especially liked the walnut part. :)
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
OMG, how cute! I love Elboron! Wonderful fic!
TheMadSister chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
It's really a lovely nice vignette... So sweet! Walnut? lol Funny idea! I love to see Faramir in is father role and I *really* love to see that his son already knows "Uncle Boromir", even if it's bittersweet.

Keep writing! This is definitely not such a bad day anymore!
half-life88 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Excellent work. Funny I was just noticing some uncanny parallels from when my parents had a similar talk with me about the responsibility of being an older sibling. So again great job.
Flameofdeath chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
“Sleep well, little brother. I love you . . . even if you do look like a walnut.
Writes with Block chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
That was so cute. _ It doesn't seem like you're rusty at all. Nicely done. Thanks for the good read.
Carrie S chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Aw! This was so cute, LW, and wonderfully written, even if you did say you were rusty. :) Elboron was perfect. I've missed you-keep on writing!
Hugs,
Carrie S
Alainn chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Too lazy to log in, but I had to reply to this.
This was absolutely adorable! I was giggling at Elboron the whole way through, lol. And the last line "...even if you do look like a walnut." heehee, perfect!
If this is just a vignette, then you need to start another story with this family!
Morrwen chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Sweet! This is one of those stories you can't help but love!
clairon chapter 1 . 5/6/2004