Reviews for Time and Again
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
pampongchamp chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
youre probably looking at this and thinking, "gee, what a random review" well i will explain

since it is christmas eve (well, its been christmas for 26 minutes now) and i cant sleep, i guess im too excited for santa to come.

so i was reading all my stories and most of yours, and i realized that i reviewed like one of these chapters...that is so awful of me

this was a wonderful story, i know you hated it when you were writing it, and a lot of stories do that to us. but it actually made me cry, and i know ive read it before...thats how emotionally charged and beautiful it was

Merry Christmas!
Ichigo chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Your story is great, but in the TV show i'm glad Wilson dumped Mary becuase if he had'nt she would have never met Carlos._

P.S Still a good story.
RGblug chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
Great ending!
McAdamsFan12 chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
aw! that was a really nice ending! I really liked the kids names! that was a good idea
DragonGymnastics3aol.com chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
I,too,thought the 3rd miscarriage was clear. Anyways, It's over but I loved it as are an excellent writer. Hope you start a new story soon!
Cnflute chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
So Mary had another miscarriage... you weren't too specific, I thought she was still pregnant untill now. Be more specific! I think you should wirte a story about over the summer of this season! With new baby.. Charles Miguel RIVERA!
RGblue16 chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
Nice chapter.
Dani chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
wait.. did she lose this baby too? im lost here.
McAdamsFan12 chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
aw...i luv wen marys happy!
it makes me soo happy!
Lee chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
Did she have a misscariage or something. She is talking like she isn't pregnant?
Camden-Kinkirk chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
I like this story and I wish that you would continue with it :-( oh well I guess I shall live for the last chapter!
pampongchamp chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
oh stop being such a whiner, i love u and this story and i know what its like to hate a story despite all the nice reviews...i just hope you'll find the heart to finish it.
this was a beautiful chapter, very well written and emotional, i love it all...
you love everything i write, and i love evrything you write, its an endless circle of love..how nice
Babs567 chapter 5 . 5/15/2004