Reviews for Random Musings of a Sheikah
Wow! love!
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Amusing. Most amusing.
The Fiercesomest Dragon Ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Yeah, yeah, I know you wrote this a while back, but I still have to review!

I found it immensly fun to read Zelda- er, SHEIK'S thoughts here. I can just picture her shrieking "What?" at Impa with this high, girly voice...

Awesome story. Totally worth the read!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Laugh, Cough, Choke, Wheeze... that was hilarious! Please write more! This CAN'T be a one shot! Omg! LOL! I suggest you write all Shiek's muses up until the point he/she reveals that he/she is Zelda _ then you could ... work from there _ lol
Greki chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I was wondering around when i saw this fic, amusing, interesting, and absolutely awesome! Great work!
Lunamew chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
This was great! I was having a horrible day because of schoolwork and this cheered me up a lot. _ I simply couldn't help but laugh. I loved how Sheik forgot the lyre, it reminds me of stupid shit I do on a daily basis. I'm definately adding this to my favorites!
Krista chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
This was awesome! I can imagine Link defeating an enemy by tripping and knocking them into something, too. Good God, that'd be funny! I love stories about Sheik, & even though I prefer them as separate people, this was excellent! It'd be great as a full story. Think bout adding another chapter. c ya!
Zeldalotr chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
You stop it there? Oh, you evil evil person! Please keep writing! That is a very new style, I haven't read a story where Zelda actually thinks she is Sheik. Very lovely!
Cryptic Ash chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Funny! I love it, if people think that it isn't funny then they have a mental problem!
Kitaiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
If people don't think that's funny, well, they're dumb. It was hillarious, and no, I don't think I'm THAT lame. I hope. Well, that's for you to decide! Well, it was great!
SoulessCAlibur chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
YOU MEAN DENIED YOU AS AN AUTHOR?
That must really suck!
GAWD! I SHOULD BE RECIEVING THAT! I mean-my flames are kinda REALLY bad.
::sigh:: well,gued luck!(i just looked at The Carnival's reviews and...yeah...)
CIAO!
SoulessCaliburAkA Goddess of Wandering SOuls
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
What? It ends here? You have to write more! This is so cute! I love it! Aw... I love your writing, you do an excellent job with your character's emotions, please write more!
Babydoll72489 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
That was pretty good. I'm thinking of making my own sheik fic too. Hope it will turn out as good as yours is. Great job!
Cloud8504 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This is a great story, nice references to the game, such as it taking a day to cross Hyrule field. I think you should continue this story if you can find more hilarious ways for Shiek to keep his composure while talking to Link. This is a keeper.