Reviews for Untitled
LCTC chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Hey...so I read this fic and i loved it of course! I would love to read more!

Side note: Is this a sequel to Memories or is it the other way around? I have yet to read Memories because when I looked at chapter 23's notes...I noticed that the fic isn't actually finished yet. And since you haven't updated for almost an entire year...I didn't want to get my hopes up and read an unfinished fic. But if I knew you were still writing and planning on finishing this fic...I would get to reading it right away. So drop me a line so I know one way or the other. It sounds like a really good fic and I loved this one so I really hope you keep writing! My email is

*hugs*

LCTC
abcooper chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
:) This is so cute, plus it means that Memories is going to end happily ever after. Yay! I love this story, it's really cute. A title...hm. Maybe something about surrendering to love, sort of a play on words since Jack makes her "Surrender" at the end. I'm not very creative, and you obviously are, so I'll stop making dumb suggestions. Please update Memories soon, btw. :)
eva chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Very cute
SkyBlueSw chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Please post the rest of this fic. Poor Sam not being able to remember her life. And then there Jack who you know loves her and their daughter and just wants everything to be okay for all of them.

Sw
Tory chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I think you should defintially post the rest of this fic
Starr484 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
That was really cute! But I can't help but woder... did I miss the first part or something? It was a great leader, I hope there's more to the story that explains everything!
Starr
jakku chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
post the rest!
Zhaan chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This was another part of 'Memories' right? Glad I found it. Love the story as I said in my review of the other. Keep it up. Write more soon.
A Fan
Zhaan
DonEmilia chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Aw that was so sweet! Well done I love it!
Zilindico chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Short and sweet. A good little story. _
charlie-sjer chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Please post more :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
That was great. You should post the rest of your fic.
Little Red chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
No rotten perishables! Promise! I like it and want to know more of the background and how it ends... so go to and post the rest of the fic :)
debcole chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Yes, please post the rest of this!