Reviews for A Night with My Hero
Yuyake no Okami chapter 2 . 5/20
You are evil.
I love zelink/shink fics... And you DISCONTINUED THIS
SailorMeowMeow chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Grrrrrrr! I love this story soooo much!
hollysprig1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I was wondering who Midnight*Starfire was. You mention her after your first chapter. If she has a fic similar to yours I'd like to know. I havn't found anything by her yet...
hollysprig1 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
I know this is discontinued but I love it! It's the first non-gay story of Sheik and Link I've read! Your the best! If you havn't noticed I don't like slash. I love this story though!
Pop Dragon chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
is link goign to discover Sheik secret? keep goign!
Naoremonth chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
You're doing well. However, I think you should add in Malon, so Sheik (Zelda) gets furious at Malon for stealing Link, but can't show it.
SJ Stillwell chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! please actually come up with some new unused way Link finds out Sheik is Zelda!
keeperofdarkshadows chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
this story is AWESOME! please will you continue it? you're an amazing writer.
kirby chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Omg im a total sheik fan. u hafta totally finish this.

U put me right inside of her.

I dont want u to email me, just keep writing
Stef chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
You know, I really admire the way you explain pain. That sounds morbid, LOL, but it's true. You do an awesome job at that.
pinkythesnowman chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
OH

Cliffie, I hate you!

Oh, poor Zelda... And Link. They are so hopeless.

Hurry up!

Love,

Pinky
sawyerzelda chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
i c u haven't updated 4 a while, but please do! (and isn't the absence of asterisks annoying?) PLEASE keep writing this!
sawyerzelda chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
yay! i really liked this; 'specially the last part! muy bueno!
princess of destiny chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
This story sounds really good~! Hold on...what do i mean 'sounds'? IT IS ALREADY REALLY GOOD! Please put up the next chappie and update The Slumbering Princess of Hyrule fic! Wanna see what happens!
Pyroluminescence chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
I skimed it. P I'm gunna write a more serious Zelda fic later... Won't be a good one, but hey, my vocabulary is terrible. You are truly the best writer I've seen! Better than even that nasty-minded 20 year old! I don't know how you do it, but you, Kumiko, amaze me. OH! It's now my #1 goal to someday make the coveted list! The fic was pretty good, but, isn't Sheik supposed to be a really good fighter? She can just jump up and climb walls to avoid them, then pull some awesome moves! But, I guess it has to be like that. I just hate seeing Sheik get beat up. That's all. Keep it up!