Reviews for Shatter Bone
The You of Yesterday chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I was really moved by this. The action is great, and the scene with Minato at the end is so sad I almost cried. Poor, sweet, brave little Kakashi. It's just too tragic for words.
schweinsty chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ouch. I know it's a late review, but I really enjoyed this fic - well, if 'enjoyed' is the right word :). Really punches you in the gut. I'd have loved to see more, but it ended very well :), and I can really see this background fitting into what we know of Kakashi. Thank you for sharing it.
AceOfSpades chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
hi i dont have a account here but i LOVE your naruto fan-fics! Please Please PLEASE make more if you can! I will make you a cookie and give you a glass of milk if you want *puppy dog face* pweese? thank you! (domo!)
Devonne chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Hmm. Sensei seems to've noticed _something_ . . . considering how traumatized poor Kakashi is, he'll probably notice more in the future. This was exceptionally well-written; I'd love to see a sequel.
quotidienne chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
oh. oh. because this is why kakashi doesn't let anyone close enough and i love how you've written the dynamic between Yondaime and Kakashi, i really do, and I love that even though he wanted to be there for the kid, Yondaime couldn't always be because that's the reality of life.

this was great.
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
*cries a little* (Is it bad that I can compare myself to his misery?)

This makes me wonder about the current Kakashi.

Because, these events actually do fit in with his persona. I can see this happening to him, and him pushing it way down deep inside himself where he'll never have to think about it again.

Is this how our Kakashi was shaped? Is this what made him?

Oh, how you said so much with so few words.
Asmodean the sly chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was extremely well written. The way you constructed Kakashi was very realistic, well done!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
So sad... it makes me just want to hug poor Kakashi...
VampireRiddler chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Cool I liked it.
Qem chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
very god story-ya hope u update or sumthing:)!I'll be waiting...*smiles...a sad smiles...but a funny one indeed*

Myew-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love your writing! It's so descriptive it's as if it's real! I hope it wasn't, though...I don't want Kakashi to actually feel that...
crimson nightmare chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
(Pat, pat) I think that was really well done. Feelings were very well conveyed. I liked the way you made the Fourth interact with Kakashi almost in a father figure way.

Also, the child's reaction is not, like reviewer Caer said, overdone - Unlike me (who always overdoes her rape fics)~~_ I wrote an OrochxKakashi rape fic today. Just from the pairing you can say it's irrational. Heh~ Talk about impulse fics...~_~

I don't write too well, but I can say that I appreciate the quality of this fic very much _

Will look forward to more of your writings!

From CN
yayforkakashi chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
haha good stuff. very well written, do continue writing
Kurisuteru-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wow that was interesting. I liked it alot, you're a good writer. I like how you had that happen, yet didn't make Kakashi look whimpy. Poor Kakashi! _ *gives him a cookie*