Reviews for Desperately Seeking Harry
madxhatter chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
so far i'm finding this interesting.. needs a bit more development but i suppose that comes in later chapters hmm?
fresh42jazz chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is uber confusing... I doubt that more will be posted;it's been over 2 years... regardless, i'm confused... but i hope that you will eventually update... maybe?
Von chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This is really interesting! Judging by the date, I don't expect it will ever update again, but hey! Even this one chapter was fun to read. Thanks.
demonwings2421 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Can you like update in the near future (i/m just a little impatient).
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Umm, if you got my other review for BTWC then I guess all I have to say is that I love this one too, and I guess I'm just trying to give you a little push with all the reviews. Your writing is really good, something I can really enjoy, please keep up with it. . Oh! I thought this one was absolutley hilarious, what with Sirius thinking Dudley was Harry and so on. But, I can definitely see the serious side, and I would greatly appreaciate any update at any time _ (preferably soon . lol)
TemperedRose chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
are u still updating?
Isafold chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Oh. Well, this is strange. In a good way, that is. Very interesting. So, where has Sirius been? What did Lily do? Is Harry a squib or something? Very strange. Hope this hasn't been abandoned, I'd very much like to see where this is going.
Sabhaircin chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Ooh! So far so v. good. Update NOW !( or as soon you can, whichever you prefer...)
Stinky Stan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Wow...interesting story! I can't wait to see what Lily did to change everything. It was funny when Sirius thought Dudley was Harry. Lol.

You haven't updated in a long time...please do soon!

*Stinky Stan*
IceCole chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
update please
M. Newman chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I should report you for abuse for writing such an excellent beginning and then not updating for six months! (just kidding... sarcasm is hard to express online)

I really hope you update soon!

A. Kincaid
Japonica chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Please, please do more of this and explain what Lily did that caused this AU to differ from Canon... Great job and I'd like to see more!
allie chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Are you going to continued with this story, I was just wondering because this seems like a really interesting story that holds alot of promise, and would like to see what ,please
ladyraebef chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
i am really interested in this story! are u going to continue it?
pediatrition pete chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I reckon you should continue with this, it's very good. Go on, ya know ya want to!