Reviews for Out of the Blue
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Not only do I ADORE how you wrote this in Andrew's voice (and a very faithful representation of it at that), I got double the laughs just imagining the faces all the scoobies plus Spike and Angel were making to each other through out. I especially loved thinking of how spike would be sending Buffy very pissed off looks for allowing Andrew to be the one to tell the story and how Buffy would be laughing to herself at Spike's reaction/torment. :)
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
this was amusing. i loved it. funny as in an andrew way. i love this. you wrote it like andrew would say. lol. i just have got to laugh at it all. good-luck with your updcoming stories.
scruffy66 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Very cute! Light hearted and entertaining. Loved it! :)
A Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Aww, a Spuffy baby! It's the way it always should be! And ya gotta love Andrew. I'm so glad he showed up for a few epis this season. He's great comic relief and you have his characterization down!
And why won't they let Buffy know that Spike is alive? It's getting on my nerves! I like the way you did it. Buffy would SO smack Spike around! :)
SinisterChic chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I love Andrew and his stories. :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Loved it! I always enjoy fics from Andrew's point-of-view. This one was funny and I love the way he overdoes his descriptions of Spike...hehehe
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
That was really cute! I love your Andrew voice. Please, please extend the storyline!
Pussywillowgoddess chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Oh, this is the Spuffy ending how I always wanted it, with Andrew narrating and an aplethora of details. Go you!
All I have to say is on this wednesday when Spike n Angel go to Rome to see Buffy, that if she doesn't end up with Spike (which, knowing Joss Whedon, may not happen) I will SUE Mutant Enemy penniless.
Yes, please update! I want a sequel!
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This needs to be a series. Its really good, and would make a good longer story as long as it wasnt over fluffed. kudos
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
aw...that should really happen...but will it..probably NO...because Joss is a stupid moron...but it was a good story...)
Einon chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wonderful! It's like wacthing "Storyteller" all over again! you do Andrew very well!
Please continue!
FuckMeImIrish chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Awesome story keep going with it... really do it. ha Andrew kicks ass
Usually Immaculate Aristocrat chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wow! The plot bunny has returned! *grins*
You do Andrew so well!
very sweet, love it, please continue it! *glomps*
TammyDevil666 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This was really cute, I loved it. I think you should really continue with it)