Reviews for Four Lotuses
Leencz chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow...

That's all i can say.

I enjoyed reading this piece. It explained why Kanzeon was always so calm even though her life was at stake and how she could bare to be just a spectator. It was well written. Thankies *hits head with spork*
i don't have one chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
i'm impressed. you got into kanzeon's head and really gave her a good reason for all the things she dose. i liked it.
legolaslotrfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This is awesesome! I like the story. I like them all but I like the forecoming of what is going to happen
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Interesting take on the Gaiden events, I like seeing it Kanzeon Bosatsu's point of view :) Is there anymore coming?
Veszelyite chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This was beautiful. I sincerely enjoy fics that center on the less-appreciated characters, the supporting cast of Saiyuki (and Gaiden)-and this story was done with sensitivity and eloquence. You've captured Kanzeon, not just as a bodhisattva, but as a being with hopes and doubts. Fate is simple, but never easy. Beautiful.
UltraM2000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
That was very good! You showed good knowledge of canon and also a strong sense of language in the fic. Good job-and I wish more of the Saiyuki fandom had fics this READABLE. _
yesterday chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Great job! Wonderful detail and an interesting plot! _ Keep it up!