Reviews for Deleted Scenes
Love this!
kylielink chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
great start
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This should have been in the show
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
You have Jess' voice down pat, as well as those of all other characters in the 'Gilmore' world. It's astounding how like an episode this fic is.

*applauds noisily*
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Good! i like it.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
really, really cute. i loved it.
StrawberryChild chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Oh yay! Rory/Jess cuteness!

i just saw the episode where he leaves, Say Goodnight, Gracie. Those two are so stupid, and Jess runs away after a fight like a scared little boy. Stupid writers. They always get rid of the good charaters. This is all WB's fault to.

anyway, i love the RJ cuteness. We need more of that in the world.
JLD chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Now why couldn't you write for GG & push for this scene to air? I would have loved to see that. Rory/Jess... oh the memories. Fantastic.
milover chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
keep it going
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
hi! just read this it's exactly the way i wish it had been...:sigh:

the best one-parter i've read so far.

GQSA :-D
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
So sweet. Evil people who write the show. Breaking Rory and Jess up like that. Evil...
starbelly chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Great work! I wish they had let us see something like that in the show. It was always just implied. But I'm glad you took the time to give us your interpretation. I enjoyed it.
:) *
sarahl chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
you know, i almost didnt review for this. its sad, many people dont review ficlets/one-parters because the reason to review is often thought to be to get the author to continue the story and add another chapter. i have to let you know that i think thats the only reason why you've only gotten 5 reviews, because this was a great ficlet. i mean it, i love these things. ficlets can be so cute and great, they've grown on me lately because it takes so much time to read the long stories and they never seem to end so you never get the satisfaction of an ending. plus, they start to become overdone because almost all plots have been done before. thats also a plus about this, its original. nobody has thought to write this scene, and i myself was kinda left to wonder how suddenly jess and rory decided that they were gona start goin out. i mean, it was so abrupt after dean(not that im really complaining) so it felt like... kinda... rushed? tho let the games begin was and is one of my fave eppys next to swan song and some classic season 2 eppys... wow ive rambled on for a bit now, i'd say you should feel special(tho you should) but i have a habit of rambling when it comes to talking about GG... hehe anyways, keep writing ficlets :)
Poodernite chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That was a really cute one parter. I liked it a lot.
kmb chapter 1 . 5/3/2004