Reviews for Before The Dawn
Hellerina chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I read your story a while ago, sorry it took me so long to get off my bum and review it, *looks sheepish*

Anyway, I really enjoyed it! You're writing flows so well, and you captured Jack really well, something which is bloody difficult, he is complicated, bless him!

Also, it's original, and I haven't read anything else quite like it, plus you have paragraphs! There are too many stories on this site without paragraphs.

Oh! Another good thing (There are lots, I'm just picking what I thought were best) is that you've added nice little details that make the characters seem like real people, like the girl in the brig with Norrington, it's not vital to the plot, but it gives the story more substance, if that makes any sense at all...

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! X.
firedraygon chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
Hee, this was certainly a fun read. XD I love it plots where someone needs to go undercover as an idiot. Very awesome work. I'll definitely check out your other work!

fd97
Gilliflower chapter 18 . 5/23/2008
"Under closer inspection, the sword imbedded in Brock’s chest was of too poor a quality to be one created by such a swordsmith as Will."

And just how would Will have come in the possession of one of his own swords?
bussytu34 chapter 20 . 6/15/2007
great story
sUnKiSsT chapter 20 . 5/29/2007
great story!
losing-grip16 chapter 20 . 10/5/2006
Wonderful story! Absolutely loved it.
smileyblu7 chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Seven chapters in one sitting, well it sounds like I have quite a bit left to go! I love the plot so far... typical Jack, always scheeming and calculating behind his charm and exaggerated ignorance. I cant wait to get a chance to keep reading!
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 19 . 7/28/2006
I'm sure if the Pearl had a voice, she'd be going, "Mwuahaha. That's right, bitches, I'm sailing away from right under your noses. BURN!" X3 Too much "That 70's Show"... That's all I can say... ;
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
Whoo, chases. I love chases. They're so much fun...when you aren't the one doing the chasing. Being the chased is better. X3
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 17 . 7/28/2006
Too short, too short! But it kept me preoocupied, so that's a plus. :3
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 16 . 7/28/2006
Oh noes! Don't shoot Jack! (Growls at Clavell)
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 15 . 7/27/2006
Why, of course Captain Sparrow is mad! :3 Everyone loves that about him. Everybody also loves his daftness. X3 Whoo, a good fight is what every pirate needs.
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 14 . 7/27/2006
MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! Outsmarted! Jack ownz their asses! X3 Crazy loon, that he is. But a very COOL crazy loon.
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
Jack's Drunken Logic strikes a key. :3 Jack wouldn't be Jack if he didn't make his extravagent hand gestures, slur when he talked or walked like he was drunk. X3 (Glomps Jack) Yay! X3
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
Suspicion and suspense makes a rather nice clash in stories. :3 Good on ya!