Reviews for When darkness falls
Loll dragon chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
O.0 I'm scar ed I don't read discripitons
Rex888 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
nuuuuuuuuuu, why is there no mooooooooooooore
Anake14 chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
hn...interesting love pairing, but what about Krad? And if you did continue this what would it lead too?...ano...sorry, i'm the curious type of writer.
Purishirakun chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
update in 2 3 weeks? u hadnt updated in 4 years!
Amayada chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
aww...this is so sad...anyways Dark on his knees is very hard to imagine...please update soon...I can't wait to read your next chapter :)...and why would Dark rape Dai anyways if he really loves him...just a side thought...
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
ah! but i love SatoxDai XD oh well i sstill love da story!- epp!1:06am-.- so gotta go! night darlin'!tty when you talk back!

-R.G.W
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aw poor Dai-chan!;.; lol da story so far...even though i now feel a bit bad-.- you did a very good job in my pov. btw not reviewin til da resentely updated chappie,kay?

-R.G.W
Franky Sanchez 125 chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
Wow...I haven't read this fic in a while. I almost forgot it existed. I'm glad to see that you updated. The last part I rad was chapter 4. Can't wait for the next chapter. Later!
Solar Angel chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
HU that's actually pretty good. I ussually don't go for the ones with forced sex but yours is good. I don't suppose if Dark has his own body, perhaps Krad has one too? If so perhaps he could pay Dark a little visit. Hee, hee arent I vedictive.
spiel chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
Really nice story, but I don't think someone who was raped would have sex so soon after it happened. I think they would be more withdrawn and stop trusting others so easily. And most importantly I think they'd fear every form of touch from others (and no, I don't count With to that).

Hope you'll update soon.

Bye Spiel
KagomeGirl021 chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
oh things are getting interesting i do hope dark is able to get forgiveness from dai-chan. i love DarkxDai they are soo kawaii! please update soon!
Rave chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
that was wonderful okay let me get this straight; dark is jelous, satoshi is... and daisuke is hurt so... Anyways i luv the chapter and when does Kard come in? I know you've only read the third or fourth onr but i think he came in in the fourth or fifth one. just write about him. Description;taller than dark,satoshi turns into him,hates dark and wants to kill him and daisuke golden long long hair in a pony tail with a cross at the end wears white, homicidal muderous whatever you want to call him, oh and he always calls satoshi his everything and tells him to forget about the Niwa boy(Daisuke) and calls satoshi, satoshi-sama and calls dark kaitou which means thief in japanesse. oh and satoshi always call daisuke Niwa-san. i think i gave you the basics. Oh include wiz or with whichever you want to call him. with is in english and with is japanesse or is it the other way around. he is daisuke pet rabbit thingy and turns in dark's wings. he can change shape and turns into daisuke or dark when needed and all he says in rabbit form is kyuu.
hittocerebattosai chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
two to three weeks eh? *raises eyebrow* Its nearly september... Are you alive? Stuck? PLEASE try to write more soon! Please! Pretty please? More?
lunasun72 chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
O.O wow... that was...good... sorry, I'm just speechless.. hehe _ i was wondering, where's Krad? other than that, i love your story! please update soon!
classy Raven chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
you also need un update, it's an awsome fic, keep it up don't disconitue, you have something