Reviews for Every Morning
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great story

Very sad
BluEyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
hey :) i'm assuming ur the Lindsey that reviewed my poem...hehe. but anyway, that wasn't bad at all! and i know how that feels all too well...but i waited around long enough, saw him with enough girlfriends (at one point in time called him a 'man-whore' after all the girls i saw him have worthless things with) but now things have worked out with my best friend. or they have worked out so far...its been almost a month. but u probably dont care about that. just thought id say thanks for the review and say that i miss everyone here, too and tell u i know the feeling...hope everything works out for you

*muah*

jamie
Llew chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This was absolutely great. You posted this a while ago so I hope that you don't have those gut-wrenching feelings anymore and that everything worked out for you. And I hope you can break your writers block soon. I really love your writing.
SFGrl chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Aw, this was a heartbreaking piece. Nicely done!
A
E chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
"It's pretty bad..." *gasp* No, it's not bad! Not at all! It's very very good! Good job. *aplaudes* I kind of know how you feel/ how Monica feels, but not entirely(sp?). I wish you luck on your feelings towards that person (that's kind of an odd senetnce...)
(: Anyways... I liked this alot. :)
MD chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
What a well written story. Very sad, yet happy all at once. I must agree with the end. Its okay, because one day it will leave, and in the mean time what you can with it and have fun. Be in love. Anyways, great story!
Bimadabomi chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I want you to keep writing! :)
This was good!
nikki chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I think this is really beautiful...you really feel this way about a guy? wow...I've been feeling a bit...how do I put this...loveless, I guess. I've never had a real boyfriend, only a few crushes on some cute guys. you probably wont agree when you read this, but you're lucky to love someone like this. 'Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.'
yeah, now I'm quoting some old dead guy. anyways, good luck with your guy, whoever he is.
Lolly chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Lindsey Im kind of in the same position with you, except that I don't know if right now he has a girlfriend or anything... but it's tough 'cause I barely see him... You should go on, this is great, and after all, is based on you, who knows what might happens huh? yaa and btw, this is great!
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Good job...sorry to hear you're going through something as painful as this. But it's good that you can put your pain into your writing. The best way to work through it and don't worry, everything WILL work itself out. It did for Chandler and Monica didn't it? ;)
Keep writing, a talent like you can't go away.
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Hey that was ok...it's just ok cuz it's not really sumthing i see happening to the Friends. But i kno that stuff like that could hapen in real life and i'm soo sorry you feel like right now
mncali chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
this story really does sound like you put a whole lot into it! im sorry you have to feel that way about someone...i've felt it, too, believe me! but i think you should come back to b/c i love your fics so much and you are a fantastic writer! so come back!
UpsideDownPB chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I liked it, I thought it was good, and I can identify with it. Hopefully, in time, you'll feel better. This was very well written and I'm glad it helped you, and also gave us a good fic to read. Keep smiling. x
Christine chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Hey Lindsey...
I know exactly how u feel as the same thing happened to me last year. I thought my world would crumble and I would never be happy again ever. It was as if there was no happiness, no color in the world, nothing to live for.
I'm sure people will tell u that it will get better and u are probably tired of hearing it as it's so hard to believe now, but it really will. I spent the last year wondering and dreaming about how my life could be if I was more than just the friend who is always there. If i was the person he was pining over, having relationship fights with and always coming back to. I was struggling not understanding why he couldn't fall in love with me, why he just can't open his eyes and realize that I was better for him that I would be what he needed and not her.
He made up with her again like he always does and I guess I reached a point in my life where I was tired of waiting for him.
The pain will subside. It will take time but it will go away. I'm not in love now and haven't been since last year, so I can assure u it gets better with or without falling in love with somebody else. U just have to start believing again. Believe in yourself, believe in your friends, in your family and u will find your way back. it's hard I'm not gonna lie to u but I'm the living proof that it can be done.
I'm not sure this helps u any as I'm a total stranger but I just felt I had to tell u.
I love your way of writing btw. U made me cry with your words, maybe cause I can relate to them.
HUGS,
Christine
Exintaris chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I suspect all of us have been there or in the vicinity. Well written, but of course one is bound to speculate: what happens when they meet again in NY (and his love affair is finally over)? Or is this a total AU?
Anyway, she's only 18. Very few people wind up with the person they fell for at 18, though old feelings can revive when you're older and with any luck wiser.