Reviews for Eclipse
Lagadatte chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
I have read quite a few fics over many different animes and books and amongst them there have been many that I enjoyed immensely, many that saddened me while at it, but never before, not for any written fic have I most genuinly cried.

This story... I have no words to describe how much it has touched me. I have no words to describe how much enjoyment it gave me despite the tears, for they are still present now even if I smile when writing this; I have no words to tell you how much closure it has given me, closure, which I could not find neither in the manga or in the OVA, well made as they were. It was the beauty of tragedy, captured in your words, that concluded the series for me better than anything else I have seen or read.

If I could I would applaud it, but for now accept my admiration and my gratitude for having written something so beautiful, genuine and heart-felt as to shake a continious reader so deeply for the first time.
Kari-Kateora chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
... I know this was years ago. I'm fully aware that you probably will never read this. But... I had to tell you how... this pulled at my heartstrings. The last few chapters had me dissolving into tears on more than one occasion. It was utterly beautiful. Amazing and... jsut the right degree of tragic.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Oh my.. I am really crying.. and that takes a lot to do.. Wonderful.. WONDERFUL job.. *Hug* I cant express how much that has effect me.. I love it T_T

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
Oh.. that was beautiful.. but now it is time T_T A beautiful ending..

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
Hiko... ( Kenshin! *sob* I know whats going to happen.. and so does Kaoru T_T

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
OMG EVERYONE IS HERE! THANK YOU! I was SO dissappointed that Misao wasnt featured in the OVa.. sigh..

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
*hugs everyone* Oh the drama.. yet its addicting XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Oh.. Kenji! Megumi! Minna san! GYAH! Love it...

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Loving the story so much.. espesually how you change and yet eneter twine the story together.. Ova and manga alike.. Keep it up )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Oh... I love it.. **sob* So emotional TT

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Oh Kenshin! He is back! *cries*

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
OMG! I am SO happy there is a sequel XD Squeal. I love it!

Mega Woman chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
(Cries) no! (hugs shinta)

I haven't read a fic in ages that has actually made me want to cry. It was so sad yet sweet at the end. I'm glad Kenshin/Shinta finally found peace in the end; even if it was in death.

I would love to know what everyones reactions were after this but that would be too depressing under the circumstances.

Great fic 5 outta 5
Mega woman XD chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Interesting questions (points to one about the crosses on the graves) I know this fic is way old but mind if I give a stab at answering the question. Maybe when Kenshin buried them, he was hoping they would find salvation with a foreign god. He most likely buried the girls in shinto/buddist graves (don't know which one he is) because he believed they'd be reincarnated because their hands were free of blood.

On the other hand, it may have just been done to make the auidence think more about little Shinta. A field of rocks...not so scary but a field of crosses that would be so out of place with the region and noticeable to passers-by...maybe in a starge way, he wanted to state that they were truely in equal in death.

...It would explain alot about Kenshin's mental state (Sighs) but the first idea sounds sweeter :D

Anywho who knows (runs off to read rest of fic) I just really wanted to throw my idea in there.

Ja ne

p.s. awesome fic so far. It's a shame i'm such a slow reader at the moment (sigh) it's a pain when ones glasses break and one has to sit with face 3 inches from the screen.
piwqefjk chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
That was beautiful. It made me cry as well as the first story. Thankyou.