Reviews for Them
Monica chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
two words...LOVE. IT.! nicely done :D keep on writin' cuz ur good at it!
wyldheart chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Aw, poor Greg. I loved all of the Grissom/Sara moments throughout the fic. I'm glad the story didn't get too angsty or tragic - there was just enough angst to make me feel bad for Greg, but not too much. Fantastic story!
vartanluvva chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Yeah, I too saw it from Greg's POV...
Just in case you were wondering, my little sister convinced me to read this fic...the one and only Charli, your very loyal beta ;)
And I only have one point to make...of course Greg and Nick are in a relationship! Duh!
Great writing, keep it up :)
Michelle
Frankie McStein chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Aw! That was wonderful!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Beautifully written. A terrific mingling of the observations and the observer's emotions and thoughts. Well done!
Kats chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Your shameless plug dragged me here... and I don't regret it! Fantastic story - I love 3rd person POVs. Poor Greg (it was Greg, right?)... I like how you managed to pull sympathy for him without labouring it at all. And G&S were so cute :)
Battus philenor chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That was beautiful. The last line regarding the dance gave me chills. I also loved it written from that point of view. More please! :)
Sparkle chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
aw sweet
And Also With You chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This was really well crafted, and the third person POV totally worked. You had so many sweetly descriptive moments throughout the fic. I loved it. Great job!
sentient chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Beautifully written. Very enjoyable read, love how it's from a 3rd person POV. You really made me feel for Greg.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That was wonderful. What a great story. And poor Greg. It does seem like Greg would be the narrator, doesn't it? Great job, thanks!
Devanie chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This was great! I adore 3rd POV stories. This was well written, and I love that it was from Greg's perspective. Write more! More! *G*