Reviews for Rat a tat cat
Erica Dawn chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I love your characterization of Remus and his thoughts.

“Mr. Black, I am not your house elf. If you should like to speak to me in the future I suggest you come to me.”

LOL I loved that line.

Sirius yelped like a lost little puppy as the cat repeatedly slashed him.

Hehe, as a fan of Sirius, that really shouldn't amuse me so much!

I'd love to know what comes next.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
this was... interesting.
SherbetKitty chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Haha! This was incredibly funny. I loved the way you wrote about Professor McGonagall and the Marauders. This is great!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
hehe! but i would've thought that mcgonagall would've told her students she was an anamagi, like she did w/ harry and co.
LinZE chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I can't believe I missed this!
it's incredible!
well at least they didn't try to drown her *grin*
perhaps you could continue it though (can't imagine Peter'll be keen to head back to DaDa...)
anyway, thanks for sharing
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Yay, another good story from you :) It's good to see *something* from you... hint hint
One thing though, is there any relevance that Minerva called Peter a mouse instead of a rat? Or maybe he's just a really small rat so he looks like a mouse? Any hoo.
Laura :)
Anony-moose chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
*giggles* That was really funny! A very clever little difficult situation you gave them there. And I didn't find any problem at all with your characterization. Keep writing!
needsmorefemslash chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
OMG that was so funny! i fell out of my chair laughing! Great writing as usual. I love your portrayal of McGonagall, in thins story and your other ones too. Awesome!
The Atomic Cafe chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
*giggles* How interesting.
Eoleis chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
hehehehehe! that was rather humorous. i loved it, it was such a cute little fic! as usual, great job! te-he!
Oh So Cliche chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
*applauds* Very nice and very funny! Just hilarious! I loved the plot and I think you hit the nail on the head with all of the personalities. You kept them all in character, and I loved it! Just fabulous.
Happy Reader chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Aagh! *twitches on floor* After seeing an author alert from you (thanks btw for that) I thought it was for PM&T. But this is just as great; you've captured the Mauraders as JK intended them to be I think. Wow, Sirius is such a cocky a-hole isn't he? And poor Remus...there should be a 'Werewolf Pride' day, doncha think? )
Happy Reader!
HermioneBallerina chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wonderful! Very true to characters and an original plot! If you have a chance, could you check out my fanfic, Perfection? It is my very first, and I would love to have your review/opinions. :) Thanks.
cinderella200 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
i really like it. youve combined the humour and the angst perfectly.
angelfromyournightmare chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
hahaha! nice (: now i have some very funny images in my head. A tabby kicking the * out of a dog and a stag. lol