Reviews for Brighter Morning
I don't get it. In earlier chapters Harry doesn't remember his wife.
JustAnotherFan chapter 15 . 11/23/2020
I really liked this. Such a sweet, rambling story with lots of fun. Not too much plot, like a Ghibli film. Much much better than Cursed Child and a lot more canon in my opinion. Sad that you killed off some of the Weasleys, but glad that Remus and Tonks and Snape lived. I love fics where Snape ends up like the grumpy uncle, LOL. The characterizations were excellent, always appreciate that in non-crack fics. The nursery rhyme at the end was a neat touch, kinda ties in to the whole wizard, old-fashioned aesthetic when you think about it.
Thank you for sharing this with us!
RowanRhys chapter 15 . 8/25/2020
I would love to see a one-shot sequel to this story one day. This take has an amazing concert and your execution of it is utterly outstanding. Arthur is an excellent character and I really enjoyed his resourcefulness and his perspective of the magical world.
gginsc chapter 11 . 4/29/2020
Hogwarts seems to be the same rotten place it always was. Harry is so blind. I guess the abuse he suffer at the Dursleys' made him desperate for another place to call home.
gginsc chapter 9 . 4/29/2020
I wonder if Harry knew his wife was so against magic before he married her! She sounds like Petunia.
Musikrulesok chapter 15 . 4/15/2020
This was a awesome story! I'm slowing making my way through your works and this was a really unique take on on a post hogwarts fic. I really like how you wrote Arthur and I love how he's still kinda a muggle.
You do a really great job at telling the story and giving us information in a way that flows really well. It makes everything feel very natural and all of the non dialog bits are interesting (I sometimes get so bored of descriptions and backstory bits in stories).
I love reading about Harry and Snape and Remus all getting along and you do an awesome job of job of writing this whilst keeping true to their characters.
Thanks for sharing your work with us :)
gginsc chapter 15 . 10/7/2019
A wonderful story. I wish there was more. I do think Arthur is too old to be sitting on someone's lap. It is a shame he is too afraid to unlock his full potential, but I understand. The wizarding world is to bigoted and old fashioned for the tech savvy boy.
gginsc chapter 12 . 10/7/2019
Sara didn't care about Arthur when she thought he was a muggle. She is not a good person to have as a friend. Hogwarts is just as bad as when Harry went there. Harry is so blind! Why would his son want to go to such a prejudiced school?
gginsc chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
Why wasn't social services involved in this? The mom is dead and Harry is incapacitated. I think the boy would have been put in foster care.
falsepermanence chapter 15 . 3/9/2019
this story is so underrated and unique! i loved it
kitty1213 chapter 15 . 1/15/2019
Lov├ęd it. Just wish you had written more. Seems unfinished.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2018
Thank you for this fic and for the two million word trilogy. I hope you are alive and well, even though we haven't heard from you in years.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2018