Reviews for Brighter Morning
TalonNoir chapter 1 . 7/20
This little gem was hidden away in my favorites. Was delighted to read it again.
a person 56 chapter 15 . 7/4
Awwww this is so sweet I love it and that beginning makes me so sad it was heartbreaking lovely story by the way awesome
snewby chapter 15 . 3/25
That was a nifty story written so long ago. The characters felt real and the plot had a beginning, middle and end without rushing too much or going too slow. I hope you continue to write today in whatever endeavors you seek. Cheers!
Still an awesome story to read after all of these years. Still don't understand why Arthur sits on Lupin's lap considering Arthur's age and no mention of his sitting on his own father's lap.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
You are so imaginative. I like that you have so many different stories. A lot of people just write variations of the same one over and over.
tcl7189 chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
Nice change of pace!
XD chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
YASSSSSS GO SNAPE WOOOOO GO HARRY GO MCGONAGALL lol slytherin XD XD GO SEVERUS
bartlettpear chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
This was a great adventure, I would totally be up for reading more of life with Arthur, thank you very much for writing.
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
That's great Arthur is getting on with Severus and McGonagall, and Harry with Severus. I think you have really captured that fear of finding out you are something different very well.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
I am already fond of your Arthur, he seems like a sweet boy. He has a different kind of tragic life compared to Harry but tragic nonetheless.
Readerjkr chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
I like this story a lot. It shows how fundamentally dangerous the wizarding world is. I love Arthur's thoughts and decisions and wonder if you would have him expand his magical skills in the future if you would have continued this story. Anyway, all those years after this story was posted, I'm very glad to find and read it.
anna chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
Fantastic:)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Mr Potter and Ms Malfoy are a nice couple... Ditch the Sara don"t like her.
jump-ball-girl chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I loved this story... I don't know how I haven't found it before or how it has so few reviews!
cztelnik chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
This is the most excellent story so far. I've enjoyed most of your creations but this particularly struck my fancy. The idea of HP moving to Muggle world and getting rescued by his reluctant magical son is great. Magic the Gathering - is an old favorite too, I enjoy playing the Ice Age editions cards so much better - clever sayings on the cards, the punctuation makes the difference between a masterful powning and chagrined mana burn!

This story really has such potential, a reluctant hero with Severus on his side - out walking through the wizard world eying it for gamer design potential! Shades of Baldur's Gate and Guild Wars I? *sigh* Why is it the best rpg games are almost always the oldest versions?