Reviews for Brighter Morning
XD chapter 7 . 8/1
ranoshi chapter 15 . 6/8
This was a great adventure, I would totally be up for reading more of life with Arthur, thank you very much for writing.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 6/7
That's great Arthur is getting on with Severus and McGonagall, and Harry with Severus. I think you have really captured that fear of finding out you are something different very well.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 6/7
I am already fond of your Arthur, he seems like a sweet boy. He has a different kind of tragic life compared to Harry but tragic nonetheless.
Readerjkr chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
I like this story a lot. It shows how fundamentally dangerous the wizarding world is. I love Arthur's thoughts and decisions and wonder if you would have him expand his magical skills in the future if you would have continued this story. Anyway, all those years after this story was posted, I'm very glad to find and read it.
anna chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Mr Potter and Ms Malfoy are a nice couple... Ditch the Sara don"t like her.
jump-ball-girl chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I loved this story... I don't know how I haven't found it before or how it has so few reviews!
cztelnik chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
This is the most excellent story so far. I've enjoyed most of your creations but this particularly struck my fancy. The idea of HP moving to Muggle world and getting rescued by his reluctant magical son is great. Magic the Gathering - is an old favorite too, I enjoy playing the Ice Age editions cards so much better - clever sayings on the cards, the punctuation makes the difference between a masterful powning and chagrined mana burn!

This story really has such potential, a reluctant hero with Severus on his side - out walking through the wizard world eying it for gamer design potential! Shades of Baldur's Gate and Guild Wars I? *sigh* Why is it the best rpg games are almost always the oldest versions?
history chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
I really love this story! I can understand why Arthur didn't want to be a wizard!
ryencoke chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Such a good story. I really fell in love with Arthur. I will recommend this fic to others for sure.

I was hoping for a sequel but was not disappointed in this story at all. I sort of like the idea that we are left to make up our own minds what happens in Arthur's future.

One thing I was very happy for was that Harry didn't fall back to sleep again. That would have ruined it for me. As it is though, it's a great story and made me smile and laugh at the end as he describes his first game idea.

Very well done.
marietta chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
I loved this story! I wish you'd write more of this AU.
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
ironhair chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Thanks for the read..8/10.
bakasaru264 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013