Reviews for Brighter Morning
anna chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
Fantastic:)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Mr Potter and Ms Malfoy are a nice couple... Ditch the Sara don"t like her.
jump-ball-girl chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I loved this story... I don't know how I haven't found it before or how it has so few reviews!
ntalcenent chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
This is the most excellent story so far. I've enjoyed most of your creations but this particularly struck my fancy. The idea of HP moving to Muggle world and getting rescued by his reluctant magical son is great. Magic the Gathering - is an old favorite too, I enjoy playing the Ice Age editions cards so much better - clever sayings on the cards, the punctuation makes the difference between a masterful powning and chagrined mana burn!

This story really has such potential, a reluctant hero with Severus on his side - out walking through the wizard world eying it for gamer design potential! Shades of Baldur's Gate and Guild Wars I? *sigh* Why is it the best rpg games are almost always the oldest versions?
history chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
I really love this story! I can understand why Arthur didn't want to be a wizard!
ElijahWinter chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Such a good story. I really fell in love with Arthur. I will recommend this fic to others for sure.

I was hoping for a sequel but was not disappointed in this story at all. I sort of like the idea that we are left to make up our own minds what happens in Arthur's future.

One thing I was very happy for was that Harry didn't fall back to sleep again. That would have ruined it for me. As it is though, it's a great story and made me smile and laugh at the end as he describes his first game idea.

Very well done.
marietta chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
I loved this story! I wish you'd write more of this AU.
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Read.
ironhair chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Thanks for the read..8/10.
bakasaru264 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I like this story.
Melitot Proud Eye chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Amazing and so different from what I have read so far! :D
I really have no words. It was a constant surprise - Harry's situation, Arthur's slow discovery of his father as he really is, and of himself; Severus' intervention; the others cameos; the ending, with Potter Jr in action and the ouverture towards the muggle world, so often overlooked in HP fic when it comes to our heroes' children future. (Haha, it seems I'm like McGonagall: I iknew/i some magic had had to be passed from father to son! *beams* Fourth handcaster after Merlin? Wow. By now I should be used to your inventiveness, but you manage to surprise me every time! I love badass-rare magic gifts.)
I also liked the shift in point of views, with Arthur's pragmatic voice dominating most of the time. Sure, I don't envision Draco's future as you have portrayed it, but having the story been written before his later character developments, I see the reasons behind that choice. I would have liked a bit more Harry-introspection, too, yet his feelings come across through his actions quite strongly, so I'm just being greedy (Harry-angst lover here) !
To wrap it up, I'm amazed and grateful. Truly a brighter morning.
Thank you so much for writing this! I hope you will never leave the fandom
Theblackbook chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Loved it!
AerynS chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
I loved this story! I wonder if you considered writing a sequel? Arthur is an interesting and unusual boy. I'd like to see if achieved his goals of becoming a games designer. Thanks for sharing.
Bffkmhr chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I really liked that this story was told from a Muggle teenager's pov. He could mention the flaws of the HP universe with a teenager's usual criticism, and I adored his embarrassment about his father. I've thought myself about how Rowling's world would fit with physics, and liked how that was briefly touched on. Being a gamer, I giggled at the references you made- "Tomb Raider 9" etc. And now that it's almost the year the story is set in, the comparison between actual technology and your prognostications was interesting as it is always fun to do with sci fi.
SpaceHead3 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It is simply delightful. Arthur is a joy and so is Harry.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »