Reviews for Brighter Morning
Random number generator chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
"'Cause they're useless. They give you lots of drugs that make you sicker. They say they can cure things, but they can't—it's a lie."

Whut? So his mother was not only anti-magic but also anti-medicine?
My Solitude chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
This is an awesome story! XD
Kaynova chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
This is my favorite Harry Potter fan fiction story. You did a wonderful job.
bridgeportfox chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
That was such a fun story. Really imaginative. I am a bit disappointed that Arthur isn't too interested in magic but maybe when he is older . . .
bridgeportfox chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
That was a surprise. And an exciting chapter. Arthur has his father's resourcefulness.
bridgeportfox chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
It's nice to have Remus turn up in the story as a tutor. Since Arthur needs to learn the basics, he's the perfect choice. Arthur's abilities in some areas and lack in others is an interesting touch. I look forward to finding out what he decides to do with his magic.
bridgeportfox chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Heh, heh, heh. I liked the Slytherin pin and the spell that Snape put on it.
bridgeportfox chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
The Christmas holiday was good to read about. I had wondered whether Harry remembered his late wife since he never mentioned her so I was glad you included that conversation. Of course, Arthur would miss his mum. I'm also glad that Arthur finally confessed to Harry about his magic.
bridgeportfox chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
The Halloween party was good. Poor Arthur just can't seem to get used to magic yet. Though it is a big shock for him, especially finding out that he isn't a Muggle. Harry's comment that he came as a demon to avoid scaring children was a hoot.
bridgeportfox chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Sounds like Arthur's problems are just beginning.
bridgeportfox chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I thought the hat would put Arthur in Slytherin. After playing the Slytherins by chatting with Snape in the last chapter, it seemed like the House he would go into. I didn't expect the supressed magic though. Really enjoyable story.
bridgeportfox chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I'm surprised that Harry didn't keep a closer eye on Arthur when they entered the great hall. Though the scenes whith Snape rescuing and chatting with Arthur to the shock of his Slytherins was fun reading.
bridgeportfox chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I was glad that Harry dismissed Elsa. She was an odd choice for a family with a magical parent. Hopefully, Harry will move someplace with a magical community. Arthur seems to be adjusting to it better than his Muggle mom did.
bridgeportfox chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
And now we know why no one appeared to help Harry before this. Severus seems to be warming somewhat to Arthur (at least as much as he is willing to show). Hopefully, he will still turn up in the story now that Harry is apparently cured.
bridgeportfox chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
It's nice to find out that Kingsley and Tonks are still around and willing to help Harry though it seems odd that no one appeared before now.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »