Reviews for Brighter Morning
Tara-Yo chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
Ok first I'd like to say that I really like your story but one thing really bothers me and that's the fact that Harry's definition of a muggle-born is someone with "one" muggle parent. That's not true at all it's two muggle parents. If one parent is a witch or wizard they're half-blood - making Arthur a half-blood.
BajaB chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
That was a very interesting read, with some nice characterisations and excellent writing.

I particularly liked the sci-fi aspect; those little glimpses of not-so-future technology that were very nicely done, imaginative, and not over explained, like so many authors unfortunately do.

The only thing I could have asked for would have been a bit more drama in the action scenes, like when Arthur's magic awoke, and when he escaped. Not that what you wrote was bad in any way, there was just potential for more excitement in those spots (IMO).

Well Done.
Yabberli chapter 15 . 9/18/2007
This was a great story. I don't know whay I didn't read it sooner :) Although, I didn't pick the most optimal time to do so - right in the middle of my homework. Of course, that always seems to happen to me. I'd better finish studying for my test now. Can't wait for the next chapter of Resolution!

-Nat
GeminiSoul01 chapter 15 . 9/1/2007
Good story. Wish there had been more to this. Developing

young Arthur to see where it goes would have been nice.

I know you wrote it back in 2004 but it would be cool to

see more of it.

Gemi
skeptic chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
This is fabulous. I love Arthur, the muggle game designer
Kitty chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
Six inches forward and five inches back, I got an angry inch!

I appreciate the reference!
Mohican12 chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
I really liked this story and found it easy to identify with Arthur. It's strange how different he was from Harry, but I guess it's because Harry always felt out of place in the Muggle world and Arthur knew it inside and out. He's pretty much my favorite OC character ever, as he got along with Snape without it appearing too convenient and a little OOC. Too bad Arthur isn't going to Hogwarts, but I understand why; he's a Muggle and I don't think that's going to change. Harry really did choose the perfect name for him. Great story.
heksie chapter 15 . 6/22/2007
great fic - hope you have a sequal.
Lea chapter 15 . 6/15/2007
Hi

Two things...

(1) have you considered writing a sequel to this lovely fic? (maybe something like Snape is in need of Harry's and Arthur's help?)

And (2) I found your including the Old Edition of the Mother Goose interesting, although I've struggled to understand the significance of it being included (unless it's just for 'interest sake'?)

cheers

Lea
betherny chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
Every time I read this story, I fall a little more in love with it! It would be so neat if you could follow it on out a few years. Like, put Harry and Tonks together, she would be an awesome stepmom, the perfect person to break Aurthur out of his shell.

Or perhaps even bring Ginny back into Harry's life. I have so many ideas that work, but just don't feel I have the proper ability to write it. (Mostly I do one shots, and I haven't loaded any here yet.)

Anyway, I am off to reread your other stories! betherny
filoctetes chapter 15 . 4/14/2007
This fic is top 10.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Ooh, wow, interesting premise! Can't wait to read more!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
cute story :)
ingen chapter 15 . 2/15/2007
Thank you very much for this story, especially Arthur's "can't be bothered with magic" attitude.
Marie Suzette chapter 15 . 1/28/2007
This is a wonderful story. The premise is novel, it's pulled off most brilliantly, and I love the little touches. For example. The advanced technology? A wonderful idea. I really enjoyed reading this a lot and really want a sequel (although I doubt that will happen), and I ... loved everything about this fanfic, really.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »