Reviews for The Chosen One
tie.gray chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
I enjoyed the story greatly. Im way more of a Willow/Faith than Willow/Tara. The only thing that sorta bothered me was Buffy n Tara driving off into the sunset and leaving Dawn. Shouldn't they both want Dawnie with them instead off Black hair Willow and excon Faith? Other than that 1 tiny thing the story was awesome.
Ryoshu chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
well i read this one after a story you wrote later. the language and typos were a bit rough, but it was fun over all. not too shabby on the physical intimacy scenes and some good characterizations. thanks for putting this up.
Lilly428 chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Hoping the Mayor & Angelus fall flat on their faces.

It would be so good for Faith to be the champion here.

It would appear that each witch and slayer is beginning to realize who she should be with, who is best for each.

Lilly428 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Good act.

Liked the two slayers working together so well.

Emotional scene as Willow loses it and verbally attacks Tara and Faith.

Looks like Faith found a scythe. Hope it helps them in their battle.

Love that Faith can forgive Willow despite her initial anger and rage.

Lilly428 chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
One can always count on Anya to make a bad situation worse.

Willow is so out of control, first Faith, then even Tara.

Like Buffy taking care of Tara.

How fitting to have Faith rescue and help Willow.

Lilly428 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Interesting beginning. Having Cordy be the only AI left and be the one to get Faith to help the Sunnydale group.

So like Tara helping Buffy.

InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
I love reading this :-) i loved loved loved it, heheh. think i said loved enough? :-D anyways it was well written and i enjoyed it so much.

Lee
browneyes chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
very good story.

really liked it:)
Whispers chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
thanks for sharing.

wonderful written work...loved the faith/willow pairing.

Caren H chapter 9 . 11/8/2004
I really, really, really, loved your story! This was my first time reading a Willow/Faith story, and I really liked the way you made the two come together. Great story!
negra chapter 8 . 6/11/2004
is this how it ends? I want to read more! From waht i've read, it is a really good story, and it kept me hooked i awant to read more
DAVIDE PICCININI chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
better and better I love this work, thank you
Darklight chapter 5 . 5/4/2004
love the fact that the Faith is the one true slayer and the weapon only reacted to her.
The Mayor has still feelings for Faitha dn she can be still his downfall.
Keep the chapters coming
DAVIDE PICCININI chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
GOOD START, PLEASE CONTINUE.