Reviews for Educating Luke
Jenetikitty chapter 1 . 6/30
This is SO AWESOME :D I never knew how BADLY I needed this fic until I read it. GLORIOUS!
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/10
Awwwww, I love it!
SLotH4 chapter 1 . 3/7
Cute and fluffy. :)
Toa Aerrow chapter 1 . 1/14
I just love Luke's first line! Priceless!
And what's more, seeing as he's lived his whole life on a dustball, THIS WHOLE FIC MAKES SENSE!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/3
This was adorable! I enjoy reading some quiet bonding time with the Skywalker twins and Han. And to include Wedge too was just icing on the cake.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ha! This was great fun! Thanks for sharing. My favorite line was Han's "'Desert rat, meet water.'" LOL...
Luke Danger chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Haha, oh that's just classy and makes so much sense. Never saw that much water before, so of course he's in awe seeing water sitting around like that.

Nice writing, that was a good laugh
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
A nice story. I really enjoyed the interactions between our gang and the light heartedness of it.
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Really fun, cute, humorous story. The post-ANH tone and the characterization was down pat, I LOVED the dialogue, which was totally in-character and fluid, and it was really just a great little break from the action. I especially liked Luke's reaction to the water - I grew up in Utah, so I can sympathize a bit...
CyberD chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
hmm, what did Han do with Luke's shirt. _ LOL, this was very cute and clever.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very funny.
frodogenic chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Really good! I think you had just-post-ANH Luke down perfectly. Only thing is, I feel like you ended it too abruptly, like the last paragraph or so accidentally go chopped off. Otherwise, loved it. :)
I love dance chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Oh, absolutely adorable! I love it! Your characters are so perfect. This was so cute! Fabulous! :)
Shavynel chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Oh goodness. That was so cute! XP
sarah chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
thta was so fuuny! You should write more or another one simalar. like with Anakin and Padme!