Reviews for troubled ego's poems
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Well, it wasn't great. It wasn't terrible either but it is not good. I can write better. Watch (and don't you dare copy)

Coffins (a/n this is one of my worst ones)

The black paint

Can always taint

The goodness in one's soul

Shiny smooth

Ribbons move

As the wind blows them about

The deadly smell

Can always fell

Or draw a person back

Grave-digger comes

Looks at the sums

Shakes his head and shovels dirt

Pat it down

Smooth your gown

With your withered hands

Do not release

Rest in peace

Till the end of time
hekatie chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
how you ryme is quiet strange. i'll show you one of my poems (don't copy-please! i'm hoping of getting it published) *looks franticly through notebook* oh well i'll just make up one,

i sit in my dark

all alone

i let out a terrified moan.

a hellish scream peirces the air

stabbing the night

nothing's fair.

help my soul

make it free

make me whole.

the darkness comes

it's to late

my mind succumbs.

yeah, i do understand that everyone's a different writer (i'm a smart 7th grader!) however everyone's a different critic. update! please!
IamnottakingRAVENsname2 chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
Nice...I love your poetry...I really need to send you my poems...which arent about the TT, thats why I wont post them on here...heh

anyway, great!
Perfectly Censored chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Lol! Also a nice poem! Kinda dark...but I really don't think that you can make Star's dark...that would be weird...well I'm sure you could but I think that it would be kinda hard...lol...jeeze! What ever I say today can be used against me! Bad! But that was a good poem! Very good! Lol! _ Well Till Next Time!

Sakura Peace Out Dude v_v
Perfectly Censored chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Nice! lol...as I said before you know the reason why I haven't been reviewing lately! Gomen! Lol! Well I write poetry too...but it is very weird...lol! except for my Kindaichi one! That one was awsome! lol! HAMSTER! Muahahahahaha! *coughs* Well I guess it's Till Next Time!

Sakura
way2beme chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
better tham Ravens even!
way2beme chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
v.v. good pretty
Raven A. Star chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Great poem, keep up the good work!
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
d00d! Cool poem!
Star taro chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
poems... . i likr your poems!1 very good!
Turtle Girl Yuki chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
raven is so mean to beastboy! (wah!) *crys* well, great poems, maybe i should put mine on fanfic. see what people think of it, they are mostly about heartbreacks and sadness thought. what do you think?
Star taro chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
i love your poems! they're better then mine. they rock. .
The Sage of Story chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Aw...that was sad...poor Beast Boy...
*is confused, doesn't know whether to laugh, or frown, or smile with 'shippiness, or glare at Raven, or...will come back when she figures herself out*
XD
Keep going! In the meantime, you're on my favorite author's list. (Can't believe I'm only doing that NOW...you have to remind me about these things! My mind can only hold very little!)
Love,
Alys
The Sage of Story chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Oh! I got mentioned! *jumps up and down* Thank you! I love you, troubled-ego! _
My favorite line?
"I gotta go now — my Math teacher’s singing
no, seriously my ears are ringing!"
lol!
I'm off to read the next 'un. Keep going, friend...they're very catchy!
Love,
Alys
Star taro chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
Very good. i loved these poems so much _ update soon please!