Reviews for Lust, Love and Vengeance
Shadow of a Broken Angel chapter 14 . 6/19/2006
HOT DAMN! This is such a good fic! During the last comple of chapters I was trying to figure who was who and which side people were on, I was thinking so hard I got a geadache...lol...anyway this is a great fic I loved the ending! Keep at it!
Daenerys Seerow chapter 14 . 4/17/2006
My, my

What an interesting story.

I LOVED IT!... man is it ever hard to find an actual credible and believable fanfiction these days. I don't usually leave reviews, as sometimes it screws up my computer, but I felt that I had to do it for this one.

I truly loved your story from start to finish, and I don't really have anything to complain about in this story... I've been told that I'm good at finding flaws.

The only flaw, in your otherwise perfect story, was the fact that Kisho had so much control over Takara when she was angry, and that Kisho wasn't that mean to her. Usually (in my experience reading), sick bastards of that like are abusive.

And the last little thing that made me kinda twitch was when Bakura found Maya. I thought that was a little TOO cute and wrapped up neatly.

But what do I know?

I love my torture, angst, and suffering.

But other than that I really enjoyed your stories and I think I'll look at your other ones.

I also wanted to say that when Kaiba handed the divorce papers to Takara in the car I had a smile to myself, and a mental party for the gorgeous CEO in my head...

But I digress.

Lovely story, lovely ending (woot woot, go true love! :)!).

Daenerys Taragyen Stormborn Seerow
Ilvryn E chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
Wo..took me a while but i finished your story. I love how you made just..everything flow. How I had to figure out the TAKARA was the bad one at first i thought it WAS serena but hell, what a surprise. i also like how you made kaiba realize that he was really in love with serena and his change from takara to serena. wonderfulness, your story is impressive indeed.

-Ilvryn E
AstarothTheFallen chapter 14 . 12/18/2004
Okay I liked to take this moment and say...aw 'ow sweet...okay tis a lovely story you are writing and I hope there's going to be another chapter if not another chapter then there better be an epilouge...please pretty please...Love your story love you for writing the story and yea that's about it...

Astaroth The Fallen aka Josie
AstarothTheFallen chapter 9 . 12/18/2004
DUDE THIS STORY WAS SO HARD TO FIND! Yea right now you're thinking this person's never reviewed me before...I beg to differ...I am Josie...yes someone got into trouble(mainly myself) got grounded and forgot to write down the name of this story...and then I got an account so...Yea...anyways your story is still like one of the greatest!

Astaroth The Fallen aka Josie
SirisAnkh chapter 14 . 11/28/2004
aw... how cute! (gah! i can't believe i even said cute!) i love this story! it was great!

Siris
LazerWulf chapter 14 . 10/13/2004
Ah, I finally got around to reading this. It's good. Much better than your first fic, though that got better over time.

I knew "she" was Takara from the start. It was the only thing that made sense. I didn't see Akeno as Kisho's son though. That was a surprise.

Lesse, last fic you had Tristan/Serenity, this one was Duke/Serinity, which do you prefer. I. Myself prefer Mokuba/Serenity.

Speaking of Tristan, where was he this fic? Not that I'm complaining... he always seemed to be a redundant character.

I added this to my C2, I really like it.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf

P.S. If you get time, could you R/R my fic? it's called "The Return of the Priest, and it's also a SetoOC fic.
Blue Dragon99 chapter 14 . 9/2/2004
Absolutely amazing! Luved the whole story and I mean it! The ending wuz the best bcuz it wuz so sweet! Aww...Serena and Kaiba forever! Can't wait for ur next story!

P.S Ovi hates ur story! LOL!
Sakura Mitsukai chapter 13 . 9/1/2004
O_o Wouldn't Kaiba be unable to walk due to the severity of the wound, or is my mind so fuzzy with the cold that I've somehow acquired that I missed something...must have missed something _

I think that bullet hitting his chest made Kaiba lose brain cells...yes, take the elevator when your company has been taken over by an evil nutcase and can easily be waiting for you at whatever floor you're stopping on, etc. Gee Kaiba -_- Without his company, he's really normal in brains _

But, with every good authoress (such as yourself), there is a good plot with a purpose for everything _ And of course, Serena will not die...hmm, perhaps Kaiba will grab her in time or she can catch onto another "landing". My, there are still so many possibilities and you say you have ONE chapter left? O_O

Well, needless to say, I'm looking forward to the last chapter, however, it is sad that such a wonderful story will have to end. As for my stories, I'm lucky I had the time to read this -_- I hate being busy...it sucks like a blowfish (uh, don't ask? My friend says it all the time...I've picked up on it -_-')

Anyhow, superb job! I hope my foggy brain (due to this darned cold I somehow caught .
Blue Dragon99 chapter 13 . 8/27/2004
I WANT TO READ MORE! Why the cliffhanger? Oh well guess I'll have to wait a week to find out what happens to Serena. YEA! KAIBA'S ALIVE! I knew he wouldn't die, especially in YOUR story! Amazing chapter, really enjoyed it! Better update soon! I'll probably be updating today or tomorrow, just more crap for u 2 read!
Sakura Mitsukai chapter 12 . 8/24/2004
AH! NO! KAIBA! O_O ...

*dead silence...takes a moment to remember poor Kaiba who was such a jerk, but did the right thing in the end...* Huh? Oh...you mean he's gonna live? *shrug* okay

O_o Anyhow, awesome chapter, as usual! So let's see...I was right about Kisho being the guy who attacked Takara in the night, and that he was the guy who walked her down the aisle. _ *feels proud of self* I knew the whole ritual thing was way off base...ha, while she was being "virgin" with Kaiba, she was having a little play time with Kisho...bad bad bad woman!

Anyhow, is Serena telling the truth about the password, or is she just quick on her mind? Or maybe there's a password to get to a password, to get to another password and so forth because Kaiba trusts nothing and no one - and not always himself it seems.

Hmm...so, obviously, he's going to live because this is not classified under 'tragedy' however, you've got me back to biting my nails on how he's gonna live if Kisho still has a gun and Serena seems to be trapped under Kaiba's body...maybe? Hmm...ah, I know! It's Akeno to the rescue...in an effort to prove his true love for Serena and redeem himself, he comes back...ha, yeah, right. And once more, you've got my mind back to working on the possible scenarios.

Ah, I can't help it. I -am- an INFJ after all (uh...Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Jugdment or something like that...it's my personality temperment...my English teacher majored in Psychology, so we're doing this thing...and nevermind -_-) Anyways, I read this a few days ago, but I've been so busy I haven't reviewed until now. Looking forward to your next chapter!

(Kill Takara! _)

Sakura Mitsukai
Blue Dragon99 chapter 12 . 8/20/2004
NO...not Kaiba!I HATE U!Why? Why HIM? (takes a deep breath, lets it out) Please tell me he survives! Why'd u do this to him? (relaxes for a few seconds) O.k I think I'll stop, knowing you I think he'll survive! U can't let KAIBA die in UR story! N e wayz, excellent chapter! Luved it! The clues that u listed in this chapter were the ones I picked out during the story!(Honest!) Kaiba luved Serena all this time...so sweet! What do u mean if I write more my writing won't be crap? R u saying that the short amount of chapters I was writing throughout my story wuz crap? Well whatever, its crap either wayz! Update soon!
Freakster chapter 11 . 8/20/2004
stupid thing cut me off!

So yeah liek i was saying, if you didnt get it then I'll mail it again.

SETO KAIBA SO SEXY! *.*
Freakster chapter 12 . 8/20/2004
NO! *starts choking secluded saphire* YOU. CANT. KILL. KAIBA! NOO! YOU CANT DO IT! NO ITS WRONG! NO KILLING THE HOT GUYS! ITS WRONG! ITS MORALLY WRONG! ITS ... ITS... SO DAMNED WRONG! NO! Okay i didn't want serena getting killed either... but... getting KAIBA KILLED IS FAR WORSE! HE BETTER SURVIVE! HE HAS TO! HE'S SEXY! SEXY GUYS LIVE! GET IT? SEXY GUY-LIVES WHO DIES THEN? GUYS WHO ARE NTO SEXY! NO NO NO NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING LA LA LA LAL ALA NO NO NA-A NOPE HE'S NOT GONNE DIE NO NU-UH NOPE NOT EVEN! ARGH!

So serena loved Kaiba and kaiba loved serena all along! Now everybody say 'AWH' AWH! Wait, you still didnt tell us whose 'fantasy' it was... the fantasy of the kiss in the elevator remember? whose was it? YOU GOTTA TELL! And ... and... the password is not right is it? coz... coz... she 'smirked faintly' SO HA HAHA HAAH!

KISHO! THAT BASTARD! HE PROMISED HE WOULD LET THEM GO FREE! BUT HE DIDNT! Bad Kaiba not to believe Serena... okay i got tons of comments and i dont think i can type all of them out.

Yep, I got your e-mail and i sent you a reply with the dialogues as well... didnt you get it?
Freakster chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.!

KNEW IT!

TAKARA!

BITCH!

OMG! OMG! OMG! *Runs around in circles*

Ofcourse! When seto and takara met for the first time, the guy harassing takara,his features were of kisho! Everything falls perfectly!

And what was that about 'that man's touch' ? Seto kaiba is a sexy rich ass! who wont want to get it on with him? *gets stares* heh heh! Heh...

Anyways, This is one heck of a story, totally love it! The minute i saw an update from you i knew i had to read it... so here i am reviewing the story in secrecy... its quite late ...(3 am) I'm not supposed to be up... heh heh!

anyways! great job! I'm really impressed!

cant wait for the next chappy! What will become of poor serena?

UPDATE!

P.S. I got the episode you are talking about on tape recently, so i can type out the exact dialogues if you want me to in a mail... if so, send me a mail regarding it and I'll do it for ya! Lookin forward to that fic as well!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »