Reviews for Wyverly Memoirs
VeritaAll chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Awesome job with this. I've been reading fanfic all over the site and I think that you are definitely one of hte best ones so far. Event though your stories are short, your characters are good and fit.
Wendy chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Thank you. Such a creative style, the drabble; it is the best Sabriel fanfiction I have read yet at others just make me cringe, either by bad spelling or slang or character perversions. Your writing is mature, your little stories are gems. Thanks again for a pleasurable read.

Write more? :-)
Siren's Voice chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
oH! i like these. Insights into sabriel's childhood...Maybe you should talk about her first walk in death...just an idea.

Toodles,

S.V.
sara chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Cool! Good start, suspenseful
Lily the Looter chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
aww... the mothers day card was soo cute and swee! i like the short little peeks!
Sinewy chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
I like them. My favorite, as is many others, is the Mother's Day card one. It's so... I dunno... coolite? That's a word I made up! YAY me!
elfin2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
Lovely little series of snippets. Sabriel is a lovely charcter to read about.
Abigail-Nicole chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
This is...short.
Really, really short.
But cute.
Just...
short.
photonegative chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
These were wonderful. I love drabbles, and yours were perfect. I love your characterization of young Sabriel.
queerquail chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Hey, I like the shortness of each chapter! normally I would've complained, but it seems right here. I've also been thinking before of doing something like this, but it's all yours now!
nebulia chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
Oh, sweet. *sobs* I love it. Very pretty. I liked the mother's day one the most, I think. Are you going to write more? Please do! I love it.
Inkblot chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
Oh, lovely. Beautiful little snapshots of Sabriel's life pre-Abhorsen. They were all great but my favourite was the Mother's Day one - very powerful. More please. Don't make me beg!
Pumpkins999 chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
i like i like
the toaster chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Nice! The chapters are way to short, but I guess it doesn't really matter. You could merge several chapters together I guess.
But this was sweet. Stuff like;Later that night, a child's handmade Mother's Day card wrapped in plastic drifted in the waters of the Ninth Precinct, and the stars twinkled brighter.
*sniffle* thats so sweet. Keep writing this, it's GREAT!