Reviews for Fire Emblem Fairy Tales
JapanManiac chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
Wish You'd update! but other than that, I just love the stories and this is one of my favorites~
Vanechka chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
wow! that's so funny! haha! anyway good idea in making matthew a cat hehe:) i guess that was my fave story too! aka Matthew in Boots. lol anyway i love all this! update soon!
Vanechka chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
hah! funny
Cyrus Lockheart chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
hah! i liked the little red riding erk! and serra mustve been loving him like that! this was the funniest tale ive ever heard, i wish i could read more little red riding erk!
l.ngo0810 chapter 10 . 7/7/2005
Sounds like the next story is "The little Mermaid"
Draknal chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
I must say, out of all of the fics I have read, this has got to be one of my favorites. The way you kept all of the character the same through each of the chapters was great. None of them were out of character, even when you said they were. The werewolf this with Sain and Kent and Serra was awesome. Thank you for keeping Leila alive! She and Matthew make a great team. You must and I emphasize, MUST write more chapters of this story. The storylines were very similar as well. (the fairy tail ones, as well as the Fire Emblem ones.) MEOW! I'm a cat lover. Write more and e-mail me when you do. Keep up the great writing!
RWT chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
Glad that there was no gayness. Raven was blinded by Sonia's egglaying...okay...update!

Is the next one starring Ninian?
RWT chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
Kent screamed and ran in the opposite direction. Sonia chased him through the castle, flinging curses left and right, but none of them hit their mark.

- I can actually hear the missed zaps and his girly screams!
RWT chapter 7 . 5/21/2005
"Hey, we're in Ilia!" Florina enthused.

The troops shivered uncontrollably in the biting winds of the north.

Wallace turned the parchment around in his hands over and over. "Damn map! This thing must be misprinted!"

Wallace have a very bad sense of direction! XD! Though I thought that he was supposed to be the cow.
RWT chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
"Okay then, pretending to drown won't be the issue," Matthew agreed. "Just try in vain to escape that alligator that's swimming slowly towards you."

"Oh, Matthew, like I'd really fall for— AHH!"

-Drowning is not an option...getting eaten is! HAHA! XD!
RWT chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
"...Could you at least walk by yourself?" Erk suggested. "I'll even let you—" He paused to shudder. "—hold my hand."

"Hm..." Serra murmured, tapping a finger on her chin thoughtfully. She looked up at him hopefully, releasing his leg to reach out to him. "Carry me?"

Erk deflated, shaking his head sadly.

-Your lines rules, brother!

But leaving the three sisters with Sain...is there gonna be a funeral?
RWT chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Erk stood alone in his room, headbanging to the music cranked up to maximum volume.

"Wake me up inside! Wake me up inside! Call my name and save me from the dark! Bid my blood to run! Before I come undone! Save me from the nothing I've be— Hey! I was listening to that!"

-For some reason, I can actually picture that!
Evergladelord chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
This is GREAT! Update soon!
Cristiandalf the Grey chapter 10 . 12/17/2004
Hi! :)

I read your history last weekend. It rocks! :)

I hope to see more Erk/Serra somdeay... and, of course, another history of Matthew!

Merry Xmas!

Im from Chile, by the way, so excuse me if my english sucks :_(

"Oh! A wounded enemy! I can't kill him... well, whateva..."- Sain.
Nightmare chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
This is great! you know what would be really good? if Sain actualy got with Fiora that would be a fairytale alright (in Sains mind) but I can't wait for the next chapter