Reviews for The Sealed Garden
Kamako chapter 21 . 12/12/2004
aw, that was so cute! Loved the Kagome/Inuyasha fluff._~ I seriously thought Inuyasha was gonna stay a spirit so he and Kagome could be together. Anyways, great chapter, keep it up, and update soon please!

Kamako
StormDarkblade chapter 21 . 12/12/2004
This is such an awesome story! That was evil when yyou killed Inu! Oh well, I love the outcome that came, it was sweet! Good Job and keept it up!
NefCanuck chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
Great stuff... you've really got the Inuyasha/Kagome dynamic down to a science... Most enjoyable reading and I await the next installment eagerly
WhiteDloud chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
Aww this was great!

ahh. Just the right amount of fluff, not too much and enough to satisfy the readers. ]

Good job.
CTHKSI chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
Wow, that was great.

Say, whatever happened to Kikyou?
ShiverShiver chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
you rock! UPDATE !

ShiverShiver
strawberryslush chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
that's so sweet!

is kagome really going to go back to life?

what trick are they pulling on the others?
animemistress419 chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
Great chapter! I hope you update soon!
I am Raye chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
I still don't get the land between life and death thing... maybe try using smaller words 'cause that could help. (My brain was on fire the other day)

Anyway good story and keep updating!
Aeriel of Isternes chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
*sighs happily* Fluff is nice...

Augh, curses on my friend "H" for making me tape those music videos..gotta get the horrible Spongebob music out of my head.

I like your Land between Life and Death, it's very creative!
BlueDevil592 chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
great chapter! UPDATE FASTER!
silens letum chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Great story! The last part about Hojo the hobo was hilarious! I just read the 1st chapter and I think this story definately is going to be a great read! Keep up the great work! there are a couple of grammar error in this chapter but that's not such a big deal Great job! You are a very talented author.
cool-chick-rae chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
I just wanted to say thanks I'll go back and skim those chapters for sure. I was so happy when Kagome found InuYasha. I mean she had to find him or the chapter would have been boring with her simply looking for him and lets face it with inuyasha out of the picture the story would have ended or turned into a story about sango and sesshomaru...i mean miroku lol anyway this is really just pointless babbling that i bet makes no sense but it's early saturday morning give me a break i was up late last night watching InuYasha and witch hunter robin
M.M chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
Interesting chapter! Can't wait for the next one. I guess they're going to use the jewel to bring her back. Hope you update soon! _

-M.M
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
DM41: "Well with anything inuyasha she tends to get a littel violent."

Mat: /looks at the caged rei pacing like a cat/ "thats violent?" /goes near the cage/

Rei: /tryes to swipe at mat thought the bars/

DM41: /sigh/ "I was not finished. But with any kagome/inuyasha romance. she is like a caged lone untill the story is finished."

Lindsey: /sweatdrops/ "Your kiding?"

DM41: /shakes head/ "Nope." /shrugs/ "Anywho."

Everone except rei: "See you later cowgirl!"
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »