Reviews for The Sealed Garden
elf mermaid chapter 22 . 4/4/2010
Wah! D: This is a really good story! Please update soon! D:
sugarrush chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
This Fanfic is Awsome! But Pleasse! Continue it im to hooked! I read this al night! Please finish this story!
kagome past and present chapter 22 . 7/26/2009
Damn! I need ah ciggertee. Lmao.

Just when I get realy inteserested in a story I look at the Update date O.O 2005!

I hope youre okay and capable to write...cause this is a fantastic story!
Froz-wolf chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
Great story.. realli! I realli luv this.. such a fresh concept..

but.. I hope that i'm getting this right..

the story haven't been updated for nearly 4 yrs?

If you're still there.. plspls tell me if you're gonna continue wif it...
trekker4life chapter 22 . 7/11/2008
I really like this story, but...it hasn't been updated in a long time...when is it gonna be finished? Anyway, just one little note of info - Sesshoumaru's fluff is actually called 'mokomoko-sama' (bizarre, I know) and it's not his tail - it's his scruff; you know, that extra bit of skin and fur on the back of a dog's neck. But anyway, that's about all - can't wait for a new chap.
tavisa chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
!Awesome!
tavisa chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
!AWESOME!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
Hojo IS evil-on the inside. Wimpy jerk. I can imagine Miroku and Sango opening the envelope.

Miroku: What the-ohh. Shit . . .

Sango: Where on earth did Inuya-*death glare* Miroku!

Miroku: I swear, Sango, I have no idea*sees note* What's this?

Sango: *reads note aloud* "You stupid pervert! I don't want this! Give it to your girlfriend." *balls hands into fists*

Miroku: Now, Sango, d-don't do anything you'll regret

Sango: Oh, I won't regret this . . .
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
InuKag! Loved how he kept falling down. The gods must really hate him.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Tetsusaiga! Yes yes yes!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Nice.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Loved Higurashi
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Glad you didn't call this the secret garden, I might have had to kill you. The title is overused as it is.
The Viking Fish chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
I love your writing style! You keep the characters very well rounded and keep the audience *grins and points to self* on the edge of their see and well entertained. Well done.
CrystalMask chapter 22 . 11/28/2007
PLEAE CONTINUE THIS! i'm begging you! i've been waiting for so long for you to update! if you're still there please update! pretty please?

Crystalmask