Reviews for The Sealed Garden
sugarrush chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
This Fanfic is Awsome! But Pleasse! Continue it im to hooked! I read this al night! Please finish this story!
kagome past and present chapter 22 . 7/26/2009
Damn! I need ah ciggertee. Lmao.

Just when I get realy inteserested in a story I look at the Update date O.O 2005!

I hope youre okay and capable to write...cause this is a fantastic story!
Froz-wolf chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
Great story.. realli! I realli luv this.. such a fresh concept..

but.. I hope that i'm getting this right..

the story haven't been updated for nearly 4 yrs?

If you're still there.. plspls tell me if you're gonna continue wif it...
trekker4life chapter 22 . 7/11/2008
I really like this story, but...it hasn't been updated in a long time...when is it gonna be finished? Anyway, just one little note of info - Sesshoumaru's fluff is actually called 'mokomoko-sama' (bizarre, I know) and it's not his tail - it's his scruff; you know, that extra bit of skin and fur on the back of a dog's neck. But anyway, that's about all - can't wait for a new chap.
tavisa chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
!Awesome!
tavisa chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
!AWESOME!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
Hojo IS evil-on the inside. Wimpy jerk. I can imagine Miroku and Sango opening the envelope.

Miroku: What the-ohh. Shit . . .

Sango: Where on earth did Inuya-*death glare* Miroku!

Miroku: I swear, Sango, I have no idea*sees note* What's this?

Sango: *reads note aloud* "You stupid pervert! I don't want this! Give it to your girlfriend." *balls hands into fists*

Miroku: Now, Sango, d-don't do anything you'll regret

Sango: Oh, I won't regret this . . .
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
InuKag! Loved how he kept falling down. The gods must really hate him.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Tetsusaiga! Yes yes yes!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Nice.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Loved Higurashi
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Glad you didn't call this the secret garden, I might have had to kill you. The title is overused as it is.
s. nimhrodell chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
I love your writing style! You keep the characters very well rounded and keep the audience *grins and points to self* on the edge of their see and well entertained. Well done.
CrystalMask chapter 22 . 11/28/2007
PLEAE CONTINUE THIS! i'm begging you! i've been waiting for so long for you to update! if you're still there please update! pretty please?

Crystalmask

AWESOME story!
aradow chapter 22 . 3/11/2007
A wonderful story. Very thought out and believible (bah, I can't spell). I hope to see you continue working on this sometime in the future.

I've been reading a bunch of your works and I have to say that I really do like what you have. I see that you havn't updated in a while, but I can still be hopeful.

*adds to favorites and alerts* ;) Take care!

aradow