Reviews for The Sealed Garden
aradow chapter 22 . 3/11/2007
A wonderful story. Very thought out and believible (bah, I can't spell). I hope to see you continue working on this sometime in the future.

I've been reading a bunch of your works and I have to say that I really do like what you have. I see that you havn't updated in a while, but I can still be hopeful.

*adds to favorites and alerts* ;) Take care!

roshyn77 chapter 22 . 3/4/2007
I thought this was a really well thought out plot and everything just flows so smoothly. i really could not put it down because it was so suspenseful and excellent writting I hope your able to update soon cause this story rocks. ;)
dreamer1010 chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
oh please udpate soon ireally hope they find a way to make kagome alive again. update soon please.
g2fan chapter 8 . 2/5/2007

Great story. Update son Please WEdny
Jane Doe 616 chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
luv da story kepp up da good work with other stories and this one too
Kaylie-chan chapter 22 . 12/9/2006
so...i just read 22 chapters...when is the next chappie due? im so excited to find out!
starry-eyed-miko chapter 22 . 11/11/2006
AMAZING! BRILLIANT! I LOVE this story! The general idea, the way you write, all simply amazing :)

But I have a bit of a question...Have you ever thought about writing a one-shot type thing about Kagome and Kouga's story? Kind of like episodes 147/148 in the InuYasha series (A Fateful Love Song From Before We Met). I just think it would be interesting yo see how Kagome and Kouga met/fell in love in that same kind of context.

Just a suggestion :)

But like I said, AMAZING, and please update soon! :)
ME myself and I chapter 22 . 9/10/2006

I really like your story and i can't comment much cuz its late and im half asleep but i really want you to continue it fast!

bye..till next time...i hope that isnt far away either...

Aka-Aki chapter 22 . 9/3/2006
this is a great story. why haven't u continued it? please update soon b/c i really want to know what happens next. later.
vicky chapter 22 . 8/27/2006
hey just thought i'd drop a line and let you know that the story is AWESOME! and that i hope you update soon!

Quicksaver007 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
great story. why haven't you made more chaptes
Fifth Horseman chapter 22 . 8/4/2006
Great story, hope to see it get finished some day
Suinderu chapter 22 . 6/28/2006
hey. I havent read your story yet (but I will, I cpoied it all onto Word so I could read it) and this looks very interesting. I hope I will enjoy it
usagitsukino2 chapter 22 . 5/22/2006
Hello there!

Geez!I know you've said you were quite the busy one and not really regular in your updates...

But come on!

It's been over 2 years since the last one!

Such a shame to let such a story unfinished...

Yours was quite orginal and interesting, I know writing take some times, but aren't you ever planning to finish it?

Hope you still visit that site!

Bye & good luck!
half-demon priestess chapter 22 . 5/3/2006

Will Kagome come to life again?

Please write more this story is great I want to read more!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »