Reviews for The Sealed Garden
sashlea chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
The grandfather is precious.
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Thanx for putting in ur ereview thingy. Forgot what tis called heh heh. Umm anyway ya really rock! I can't wait to see til i see how inuyasha get into the sea;ed gardena nd meets kagome! well u rock update if u can.
kokoro chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
YAY! Lets break into the garden and meet miss sadfacepoopoohead!
Julie Darkwood chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Love it! This is a great story, please continue!
-Samieko
Izayoi chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Oh wow, this story is definitely getting really intersting. I really liked the way you portrayed the whole mansion and damn, its humongo! I want a mansion like that! Its not fair!
Oh well, love your story, awaiting your next update,
Ciao,
Clearwater_Faerie
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Wow! I was way off then! _ Anyways, great chappy! I can't wait til the next one! _ It is full of mystery! _ I just cant wait! C yah next chappy! _
animemistress419 chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Great chapter! I hope you update soon!
01deleted chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
o! Make inuyasha fall in love with kagome after seeing her in the garden after he found it. o! and make her be sitting on a seing like in the movie
The Fading Twilight chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
This story is great! Please continue!
kokoro chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Hojo's an idiot. That's just a well known fact. I'm very interested in where you plan to go with this story and I can't wait for your next chapter!
Flaming-Rosetta-Stone chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Very captivating! I can't wait to see more! lol my ass-hole brother...
~*Flaming Rosetta §tone*~
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Ur eally rock! the whole thing about inuyasha and sesshomaru's past kinda explains some stuff. ur ock so update for ur fans!
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I Knew from the summary and the Title it had something to do with 'the secret garden'. I was going to ask you if you knew about it, if that's how you got the idea...But I guess you answered that with the Author's Note at the bottom of tha chappy! _ Anyway, great story! _ it is going good so far, and I bet it will keep on! _
Izayoi chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wow, it sounds really good. I am really liking this story, it seems like a good setting and a nice plot too.
Oh yeah, where do you live in Canada, cause I too live in Canada too. And I promise, I am not a serial killer or anything...lol.
Awaiting your next update,
Ciao,
Clearwater_Faerie
oh yeah, could you do me a favour? Can you read my story! Thanks!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37