Reviews for The Sealed Garden
ash chapter 22 . 4/30/2006
wow i just read your all the chapters to you fiction man its so great i love it. Keep going on with it and i cant wait to see what would happned next time yeah
Dreamer6164 chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
Okay that was great! It was really great! I loved how InuYasha finally got to meet Kagome! I can't wait to read more!
Kagome chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
where m i ?am i the ghost ?is naraku the onr that betrayed me ? how do inuyasha get in
Skulleh chapter 22 . 3/30/2006
NO! YOU GOT TO UPDATE! Please? heh, heh, bye!
InuyashaFreak666 chapter 22 . 3/25/2006
Story is great! I love it. Can't wait till you update! .
Punk Chicky chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
i know i'm late but thank god, i would not of continues reading it if it wa sinu/kik. i HATE kikyo! even when she was alive.
PieAnnamay07 chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
i like it a lot
PieAnnamay07 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
very good i liked it a lot
Varethane chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Ooh, wonderful story... interesting setup for an AU, indeed _

I do have one question to ask, though (it's not a problem, just a matter of curiosity) you mentioned that the blood of priests and priestesses had thinned out over the years... but there's no mention of why the same didn't happen to the youkai as well.

Ooh, and by the way, I suppose it could work for both attacks, but the idea of an 'explosive' scent is usually attributed to the Backlash wave attack.

Note from chapter 16, too... one of the more amusing typos I've seen XD

*As a response to the hanyou's questioning look, he slimed tiredly.* (Miroku, that is) sliming tiredly... you did mean 'smiled', right?

Heh... anyway, awesome story, and if it's gonna be continued (no updates in... *checks* almost a year! _ ), I'll definitely be among the happy people.

Taa! _
Cami Ali J chapter 22 . 1/10/2006
I'VE WAITED A YEAR! GIVE ME SOMETHING BACK!
Brandtishot chapter 22 . 12/31/2005
OMG! I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING YOUR STORY! I LOVE IT, PLEASE YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES BEGGING YOU! PLEASE!
Keidox chapter 22 . 12/28/2005
what a fascinating story idea

the Inuyasha from the present and Kagome from the past is a nice twist.
Tevrah chapter 22 . 11/28/2005
This is such a great story! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Dragon Verde chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
I must say that I'm thuroughly impressed with how great you've done with this story. You took an old theme and re-vamped it into something entirely brand new. I've read through it and I simply can't wait to read the rest. Seems like it's all coming together quite well.

This has to be one of the best I've read in a while... and that's saying something! All I seem to do is read and read, and its a pleasure to find a great story like this. I'd be honoured if you'd look at mine(my first admittedly is going slow) and critique it :). I've been wotking on it for a while and while I have the first ten chapters writen, looking at them makes me want to re-write them all...*sigh*. I suppose thats just a writers way huh?

Like I said, I can't wait for chpt 23, so please post soon...

-Verde
Child of the Silvery Moon chapter 22 . 11/6/2005
i love it - i hope you update soon!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »