Reviews for SubZero
Stephanie chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Nice little story.
GGMK chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I would have liked to see what happened after they were saved, but I did like what we did get. I always like your Vader/Luke stories. They're well-written.
Talicor chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! And surprisingly, I find the ending fits well! (Although I would explode from sheer joy if you were to do a sequel to this!
JMJGilda chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
/Father?/
/I love you, son./
So beautiful! :-D
Are you planning to finish Penpals? It's so fascinating; I want to know what happens! :)
StarWarrior72 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
That's a great story! I really admire people who can write good short stories.
Jessi84 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Nice one, thanks a lot for sharing. Now this would have been nice to see in the movies, huh? Instead of Han finding Luke in ESB, it could have been Vader.
StarRose85 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I loved it makes me wonder About what would probably happen next through I like your interpretation of the characters . How exactly Luke convince his friends ?
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aw! SO CUTE!
Blacknayami chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Aw, what a cute story! The part where they told each other that they love each other at the end is adorable! Thank you for posting this awesome fic! _
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I like it. :)
phantom-jedi1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
A nice L/V piece, though I'd like to know where they went from here. Good work!

Phantom Jedi
snarryvader81 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
That was really sweet. I loved how Luke and Vader's relationship changed over the course of the story. Han and Leia and Chewie must've been shocked. A sequel would be interesting.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
I liked it a lot. Especially Luke's how Luke's opinion of his father gradually changed throughout the story. Nice job with Vader.
Star Girl chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
That was so sweet!And go Han! You can always count on him to be there when needed!
ILUVZIM chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
All I can say is Aw. This is so CUTE!