Reviews for Hate
Wow chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was powerful.

Freaking awesome prose!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
depressing and true. sad that fan fiction fleshes out these characters more than the source material. but then looking at what happened to the source... seems like a no-brainer that i turned to fan fiction.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is so perfect! You totally got all their personalities down and it was so great how at the end they all came together at the end to show how much they cared for each other.
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
*hugs the ficlet because it made me giggle *
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I have probably reviewed this before, but i just felt obligated to mention that while i was reading this for the umpteenth time I am continually impressed and touched by it.

I like your stories, you should write lots.
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Well, this was a brilliant read. Unexpected and bitter. Especially fond of Ron's and Harry's. The-Boy-Who-Got-So-Tired-Of-These-Damn-Names-He-Slit-His-Wrists, there's one I'll surely remember.
cisgr8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007

this is probably the first piece of writing under the harry potter category that i haven;t stopped reading because it got boring or just didnt seem interesting n.n

very well-written, super nice job (:
angel114889 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
hey i really liked it alot

your stories that i have read so far are really good.

Colin chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Very versatile(sucky speller).

I enjoyed this short-and-sweet fanfic. heh, especially Harrys extremely-long-hyphenated-funny-names-that-make-me-laugh.

Whew! I read almost all these Harry Potter plots in one sitting! It IS hard to find a good REALISTIC story these days... (that was a compliment, if you hadnt guessed)
Kate121 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Le squee!

I really like this. It's poetic and deep and yummy.

The only thing that I can say that's not praise is maybe you shouldn't have said the POV's. The fact that you put them first bothers me a bit - I'd like to have had to figure it out.

But I love that all three of them are saying the same thing, just in different ways.

optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Very sad.
mascaret chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Great work. All very in character.
uhhh.again chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
once again OPPOSITES ATTRACT BUT THEY END UP IN DIVORCE COURT!IS THAT WAT U WANT 4 "MRS WEASLEY"?SHAME ON YOU!but i also loved it all the same,you will make a fantastic writer some day
jaycee chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wow. It's been A LONG time since I found a (new) author that writes as well as you do. Love the perpectives of each character. Very touching. Keep writing!
Destiny Amberly Weasley chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Very cute! I liked it alot!